Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no!! Sun burn on knees or anywhere else that bends is the WORST!

I guess I must spf my legs when going to the beach… but I don’t remember doing it, because I’m the same, I never get color on my legs. And there was a time when I was at the beach a lot.

Ibuprofen can help, especially if it makes it hard to sleep tonight!
Me too! I used to always go. Yesterday was my first beach day in like 10 years. I guess I don’t really sit outside a lot. And if I’m doing activities my legs are always shaded by my chest 🤣. (More like stomach)

Me too! I used to always go. Yesterday was my first beach day in like 10 years. I guess I don’t really sit outside a lot. And if I’m doing activities my legs are always shaded by my chest 🤣. (More like stomach)
I wear shorts as soon as it’s even remotely warm… I almost NEVER get burned except thighs and knees… I’ve since started wearing sunscreen on my thighs and knees. Also because of tattoos

I wear shorts as soon as it’s even remotely warm… I almost NEVER get burned except thighs and knees… I’ve since started wearing sunscreen on my thighs and knees. Also because of tattoos
I wear shorts probably 360 days a year. Mostly everyday to work because it is hot as balls at my fake fucking job and I hate swamp ass.

I also put on shorts as soon as it’s warm. Make summer last as long as possible 🤣. I wanted SOME color on my legs but i figured the spf 50 does such a good job with my shoulders and stuff i would just come home pale as usual.

I also put on shorts as soon as it’s warm. Make summer last as long as possible 🤣. I wanted SOME color on my legs but i figured the spf 50 does such a good job with my shoulders and stuff i would just come home pale as usual.
I never get any colour … even when I burn it just turns back to white.

I’m glow in the dark…. 😂

Wanna get under the covers with me and see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back