Chastity Device(s)

Ebonyfire said:
Welcome. Shadowsdream and I (and many others) find chastity is important to the mindset of a owned sub or slave.

Is there some chastity in skitten's future?

I knew you and Shadow where into it. I just found it more intresting............As for skitten...not sure but intresting in a little more research on the subject.........;)

Wizard said:
Hey Eb, I was reading the thread and checking out the links that you and others posted.......Very intresting for sure.
Thanks for the great info!!;) :D

they make a model that has a removable lock through the end of it so you can't have access to the head of the cock.i wouldn't want to wear one like that though.hehe

EvilBrat74 said:
they make a model that has a removable lock through the end of it so you can't have access to the head of the cock.i wouldn't want to wear one like that though.hehe

But a submissive does what he is told.

EvilBrat74 said:

I prefer the kind that encloses the penis so that there is not way the sub can play with himself. AND he has to always pee sitting down.

Are there any long-term chastity devices for men or women? The majority of styles people seem to favor look like they would provide a hygiene issue if constantly worn? Or is the dom/me just supposed to be around to unlock it before they take a shower?

Never said:
Are there any long-term chastity devices for men or women? The majority of styles people seem to favor look like they would provide a hygiene issue if constantly worn? Or is the dom/me just supposed to be around to unlock it before they take a shower?

All of the ones on the website are used for long term wear. Subs can and do shower with them on.

They must be removed periodically to be cleaned. Also many subs wash and powder the area while it is removed for cleaning.

The keyholder will allow removal at his/her discretion.

Never said:
You learn something new everyday...

If you ask slaves/subs who are in long-term chastity what they think, most will tell you they feel a great sense of serenity in chastity. They can be free to concentrate on serving their dominant.

They also say they are content to leave their sexuality in the hands of the One who owns them.

Last edited:
Back