Chastity devices

Shadowsdream said:
My trainee is a master of design and is also kinked to chastity. This works for Me as it is also one of My passions. This toy has kindly begun to gift Me with some of his creations and has a list of other objects of torment that I desire to own.
I will post a picture or so and a brief description of the hell they create for those foolish enough to get an erection.

This one is not as painful as the next but is locked in place which I really like.

You know Shadows, you just keep posting things that our boy will regret ...

Keep up the good work :D :devil:

Miss Karen

Re: Re: Chastity devices

SweetDommes said:
You know Shadows, you just keep posting things that our boy will regret ...

Keep up the good work :D :devil:

Miss Karen
My pleasure ~~grin~~ I always try to do My best to make sure the Dom/mes world wide have the latest info on chastity possibilities!

Re: Re: Re: Chastity devices

Shadowsdream said:
My pleasure ~~grin~~ I always try to do My best to make sure the Dom/mes world wide have the latest info on chastity possibilities!

Heehee ... I'm sure the boy will be thrilled to know that you're keeping us updated ... poor ghosstie doesn't know what he's in for ... LOL

Hello Shadow. I won't get freaked out, I may....

Shadowsdream said:
Ha Ha Ha....seems like the girls are not chastity kinked with pain!
I suppose I will have to have a female torture device made for Me just so that I can post the pic and freak you all out further!

Want to get that device. ;) Please let me know when you get it okay?

Re: Hello Shadow. I won't get freaked out, I may....

Mr. Bootie said:
Want to get that device. ;) Please let me know when you get it okay?

Will do...when You see the pic You can decide if You wish to order one or not ~~grin~~

Back