Chastity, forced male chastity, and Eroticism.

I have already written, and will soon publish, the opinion of my fictitious character Alvaro De Campos, who argues that perhaps all these male fantasies around an always aroused Keyholder who wants to be licked all the time are just a Projection of male desire, which, however, women do not have in real life (not as frequently).
In real life we read messages all the time from husbands who “wish” their wives were not reluctant, and who complain that their wives are too lazy for the Keyholder role.
And that perhaps, many of all these novels describing the forced male chastity caused by a locked cage are just a metaphor for chastity imposed on a psychological level by wives who have been placed on a pedestal.
And perhaps, many of those "scheduled releases" are a metaphor for launching a plea for help: like saying: help me, fellow readers, my wife only allows me to have sex together with her on my birthday!
And maybe, many of those "earned releases" are a metaphor for all those submissive husbands who think it's my fault if my wife says she's tired: maybe if I took in more chores, more errands, if I worked longer hours at the office, if I took care of the children, she would be more excited (not really, indeed, because women crave for a blooding HERO, instead you look more and more like Mrs. Doubtfire every day: less attractive every day precisely because you submit!).
I wonder. I don't know the answer. Maybe I am ultracrepidarian.

I know they make chastity belts for women too, but I read a blog written by a bisexual domme and she said that while the best way to get male subs into subspace was chastity with a lot of tease and denial the best way to get female subs there was to tie them up and give them constant orgasms until they mentally overload on it. Is that true?

Ancient Greek mythology stated, it is impossible to give a woman so many orgasm to even "overwhelm her".
It sounds like some literary exaggeration by a... Professional dominatrix?
Or a projection from a male, who experienced by himself the void after seven ejaculations in a day.
Maybe it's just my doubtful mind of mine, I never trust to "professional sites".

Thank you ASTRO, your words confirm once again the uselessness of fabulous "female chastity trinkets", so funny to think about, so useless in real life...
Maybe the only use is in some "magic realm" as in Tolkien or Martin novels - some magic liquid metal in a Fantasy tale...

Back