Closed Thread (Help me cum 😂 - was fun guys, even if unsuccessful, thank you!)

More lovely oral? 🥵
Always...my favorite. But this just because I'd really want to fuck you:

You’re laying on the bed on your stomach, and I slide in behind your feet, grasping your ankles and spreading your legs. I move in between them, my hands roaming up your calves, past your knees and rubbing caresses over your thighs. You moan a long deep purr as I press in close and reach down to grab your hips, pulling you up onto your knees. Your head and shoulders rest on the bed, your luscious ass in the air. Your long straight blonde hair trails partway down your supple back and drapes over one shoulder as you peer back at me.

“Fuck me, please. Take me…I’m yours.”

My thick cock was already hard and erect as I gripped it, my swollen bulbous cockhead nudging against your slick warm flesh. I entered you easily, thrusting inside fluidly, moaning deeply and yelling you how fucking good your pussy feels.

I move in and out, pulling back almost all the way until the crown of my member slips out of your engorged, dripping slit, then slamming home with meaty wet smack. You loved to be fucked both soft and sensual, other times rough and hard. And I know you wanted the latter tonight.

Your cries grew louder and more guttural as I fucked you harder and faster, our flesh slapping. I really lifted one hand and firmly, but not enough to bruise, slapped your right ass cheek. Thrust deep into you. Slapped your left buttock, leaving a red handprint. Harder…faster…impaling my cock into your drenched pussy, which hugged me like a velvet glove. Your cries reached a feverish pitch as I used my free hand to wrap around your long tresses and tugged. Slap. Thrust.

Then you fell silent, shuddering, quivering, and suddenly shrieked as you came and came, gushing against my cock as I exploded inside you…filling you up with my white hot cum.

Always...my favorite. But this just because I'd really want to fuck you:

You’re laying on the bed on your stomach, and I slide in behind your feet, grasping your ankles and spreading your legs. I move in between them, my hands roaming up your calves, past your knees and rubbing caresses over your thighs. You moan a long deep purr as I press in close and reach down to grab your hips, pulling you up onto your knees. Your head and shoulders rest on the bed, your luscious ass in the air. Your long straight blonde hair trails partway down your supple back and drapes over one shoulder as you peer back at me.

“Fuck me, please. Take me…I’m yours.”

My thick cock was already hard and erect as I gripped it, my swollen bulbous cockhead nudging against your slick warm flesh. I entered you easily, thrusting inside fluidly, moaning deeply and yelling you how fucking good your pussy feels.

I move in and out, pulling back almost all the way until the crown of my member slips out of your engorged, dripping slit, then slamming home with meaty wet smack. You loved to be fucked both soft and sensual, other times rough and hard. And I know you wanted the latter tonight.

Your cries grew louder and more guttural as I fucked you harder and faster, our flesh slapping. I really lifted one hand and firmly, but not enough to bruise, slapped your right ass cheek. Thrust deep into you. Slapped your left buttock, leaving a red handprint. Harder…faster…impaling my cock into your drenched pussy, which hugged me like a velvet glove. Your cries reached a feverish pitch as I used my free hand to wrap around your long tresses and tugged. Slap. Thrust.

Then you fell silent, shuddering, quivering, and suddenly shrieked as you came and came, gushing against my cock as I exploded inside you…filling you up with my white hot cum.

Lol that was what would make you cum ha 😂

I didn’t say because I forget people don’t know here, but I only do full penetration like that with my owner so - as vivid as that was, and I’m sure everyone else enjoyed it, it didn’t do it for me
Sorry…

Lol that was what would make you cum ha 😂

I didn’t say because I forget people don’t know here, but I only do full penetration like that with my owner so - as vivid as that was, and I’m sure everyone else enjoyed it, it didn’t do it for me
Sorry…
Duly noted, and no need to apologize. Although my long tongue was penetrating you earlier. ;) And where's your owner at when you're "in need?" Seems like he's neglecting you.

Duly noted, and no need to apologize. Although my long tongue was penetrating you earlier. ;) And where's your owner at when you're "in need?" Seems like he's neglecting you.
Yes, it was and very good it felt too!
But a difference between that and fucking to my mind 😂
And no neglect but thanks for asking

Last edited:
oh 69 is great. trying to see who could make the other cum first. then should we have a punishment for the loser?

Yes! But shouldn’t the punishment be for whoever cums first? Because evidently they’ve not used the same finesse as the one who made them cum ha

yes its who cums first, makes you work a little harder. I would have to use tongue and fingers. maybe even poke at your other hole down there

Usually do that when v thirsty and with someone who makes my head spin a bit ha

What was your most sensual experience of that?

Back