Clothespins: Techniques and Discussion/Feedback

Mr Blonde said:
What are people's favorite techniques for removing clothespins?

Slapping them off is a pretty good way... especially cause it only works when done with much force and determination, if not the pain will be double...

Mr Blonde said:
What are people's favorite techniques for removing clothespins? Please share descriptions of the experience. :)
Pulling them off...not squeezing and losening them just pulling till they pop off....something about that half a second of anticipation before they are off that is wonderful.

I discovered clothespins all by myself. Any hints on introducing them to my hubby? Also, please detail your most pleasurable way(s) of removing them.

I like to use them on my clit also. I just started using a bobby pin for walking-around fun.

bettywildthing said:
I discovered clothespins all by myself. Any hints on introducing them to my hubby?

I have had them used on me... still have nightmares from it:D clothespins are too small to put on an erect cock and/or cock head, so they will only get hold of some skin which is even more painful... soft penis is possible, just as balls and scrotum... very painful as well...

Male nipples are very suitable for clothespins... good luck with the poor man :devil:

different kind of clothespins

Hi All,

I have some clothespins that I ADORE. I don't know if they have a name, but it is one piece of wire encased in plastic coating. The wire is bent to form the jaws and looped to form the spring. They did require some breaking in, but I love them because my husband can hang weights off the loops to add to my torment.

Yum!

I like wooden closepins putting on wife's nipples, labia, and clit. When it is her turn to dominate, she puts them on my nipples, under side of cock, scrotum, and rim of cock head. We control the pressure by wrapping small rubber bands around both "handles" of the close pin. More wraps of the rubber band, less pressure. We truly enjoy our closepin play. Cyber :D

Back