Cocksuckers 8.0

A few more...
e9xBooe.jpeg

wTkz6IB.png

ND8QSmn.jpeg

bvqKAEW.jpeg

My wife and I havent had an extra but I'm sure she would be excited if were so lucky to have a beautiful woman like you join. We are hoping to be as brave as dixonjay999 some day.
If we would be near by I would be happy to join you when you are ready for it 😊
Experiment a little!
Take your time and have some fun ☺️🥰

That’s not very far away from where I live
So maybe 😏🙈
Oh. My wife is very sweet and kind, but our work and schedule and kids schedule almost kills opportunities for sex. So we have grown into our work lives. We are relighting the fire so to speak. I think we both,especially her, would be very excited. 😏But, as always, thing take time to grow and progress. But I would hope some day we could make that fantasy a reality! 😲

Oh. My wife is very sweet and kind, but our work and schedule and kids schedule almost kills opportunities for sex. So we have grown into our work lives. We are relighting the fire so to speak. I think we both,especially her, would be very excited. 😏But, as always, thing take time to grow and progress. But I would hope some day we could make that fantasy a reality! 😲
Take your time!
It will be a very fun jurney ☺️
Let me know if I can help with it at any time 🥰

Take your time!
It will be a very fun jurney ☺️
Let me know if I can help with it at any time 🥰
Thank you, Definitely. Without a doubt. I'm 48, wife is 40. Together 19 years. I think we are coming out of our shells sexually. PM if you want to know more about she and i

Back