Cocksuckers 8.0

a3cd44688e4fe734765a3279aaad1cd7.gif
Oooh, that looks delicious.

Yesterday i got to suck a nice thick cock. It wasnt huge but a mouthful. I posted an add on doublelist that I was hosting at my friends house and sucking cock. He loves licking my ass so I stop by on occasion to get rimmed. Hes also into watching me suck cock. So a guy responded that he was interested and i told him the location. Come to find out he knew the guy to for many years. That made things so much less complicated inviting a stranger into a home thats not mine. We chatted some and he asked if i was ok with verbal domination. Well that was the icing on the cake. We had originally planned to meet today but he had me craving his cock soo bad, we decided to go ahead and get together. So I arrived, got naked(i prefer wearing lingerie but neither guy was into it so I just got in my BDay suit). I assumed the position on all fours. He came in and stripped, laid back as my buddy got behind me. His stern demand to suck his cock was music to my ears. I took his cock in my mouth and it took 2 seconds for him to get hard. He started calling me a cock sucking bitch. He directed me how to suck it and bob up and down as if my mouth was my wifes pussy. Of course i swirled my tongue around the shaft. I wanted to please him. He said I was doing fantastic and kept calling me his Bitch. I was throbbing at this point and my buddy was caresssing my cock and licking my ass. I moaned like a bitch and sucked that cock as if my mouth was an eager sluts pussy. The other guy was really turned on watching suck that cock and I made sure to make both men happy. After a bit He said I really knew how to suck cock and he was ready to cum. He forced me to swallow as I felt several gushes of salty sweet semen fill my mouth. I cleaned up every drop. They had me get on my back and I took his cock back in my mouth. It felt so good and I jerked myself off and shot a good load myself. The guy didnt see my cock when he first came in, but as I rolled over and he saw it, commented I had a decent cock. I was so hard and swelled up. Jerking my cock while having a cock in my mouth really feels amazing

Back