Cocksuckers 8.0

I would luv to kneel with her and take turns!
I don't know how I would feel about sharing a dick I was intent on sucking.
I will share my joints (weed/marijuana).
I will NEVER SHARE my Bourbon.
I will share my woman--, ONLY IF SHE BRINGS IT UP AND HAS THE NEED TO FUCK SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME.

Like a lot of straight bi curious guys, I want to be her, I just don't know how to find the guy with that dick willing to let me play the role.
I was her for a few years back in the 70's--, including the heroin thats making her pass out... take my word for it or not---, you're more fortunate to NOT be like her.
They aint----,
no thrill, no feeling, no AMOUNT OF MONEY that is worth that kinda hell.

I was her for a few years back in the 70's--, including the heroin thats making her pass out... take my word for it or not---, you're more fortunate to NOT be like her.
They aint----,
Leaving the heroin out of it, are you saying that the black men can be dominant to the point of violence, that you find yourself trapped, maybe raped, with no control or way of escape?

They aint----,
Never been there...never will be!!!!!

Leaving the heroin out of it, are you saying that the black men can be dominant to the point of violence, that you find yourself trapped, maybe raped, with no control or way of escape?
I'm sayn that when you are a target for sexual release by choice or by force, that the heroin is the main way that you are controlled and punished by and with it. Violence is always a LAST resort becuz not many guys want to get a nut from a punching bag.
And NO there is no way on the street, that YOU have control.
And ya can't leave the heroin out of it,
"ask the English-,, in for a penny--"

Secret-outdoor-blowjob-during-family-picnic-5.gif

Back