Cocksuckers 8.0

tumblr_noo5opBeWU1uvnvnzo1_500.gif
That's a mouthful !

I'm not very good at mathematics, you will have to forgive me.
Does that mean you sucked four cocks, or the same two cocks twice...?
😂😂. Ok it was 2 cocks at once on one Occassion. This was planned. 2 men that live near me who were partners had me suck each one while the other watched, then they had me suck both at the same time.
I met another guy on a separate occasion in a group setting where a guy opens his apt up for a few men and hosts. As i was on my knees sucking the guy i met, another guy stood beside him and was fondling his chest and started to kiss him. His cock wasnt as big as the guy i met but it was a hard cock. It was near my face so i switched off and sucked on him. He was hard and it looked like a nice cock to suck. Both were close and i just switched off but at one moment had both of them on my mouth.

Ok so you asked for the time and i gave you a watch. Does the clarify? 4 cocks. Total.

😂😂. Ok it was 2 cocks at once on one Occassion. This was planned. 2 men that live near me who were partners had me suck each one while the other watched, then they had me suck both at the same time.
I met another guy on a separate occasion in a group setting where a guy opens his apt up for a few men and hosts. As i was on my knees sucking the guy i met, another guy stood beside him and was fondling his chest and started to kiss him. His cock wasnt as big as the guy i met but it was a hard cock. It was near my face so i switched off and sucked on him. He was hard and it looked like a nice cock to suck. Both were close and i just switched off but at one moment had both of them on my mouth.

Ok so you asked for the time and i gave you a watch. Does the clarify? 4 cocks. Total.
Thank you so very much, Bisexguy...
My enquiry was on a need-to-know basis

Back