Cold Weather Cuties for Ladies and Lesbians

"bi and lez girls either are hot for huge breasts, or for pussy. Asses and legs are apparently not as big deal. Interesting"

Wow. Was this posted in one of your threads? I've got quite a backlog to get through, and I haven't seen that yet. I presume that it was a guy who wrote it, right? Regardless, how nice to explain to us what we are interested in seeing.

"bi and lez girls either are hot for huge breasts, or for pussy. Asses and legs are apparently not as big deal. Interesting"

Wow. Was this posted in one of your threads? I've got quite a backlog to get through, and I haven't seen that yet. I presume that it was a guy who wrote it, right? Regardless, how nice to explain to us what we are interested in seeing.

Yet another guy hijacked the thread that was posted, and the thread was removed with the others in April.

Yep, a guy said that. And another told me, "I know how to leave a woman feeling both vaginally and anally pleasured and begging for more'. I thought, "DAMN! I know nothing in comparison to these two guys that are experts about women".

And hug for you

tumblr_mftbj7vDto1rwuj4qo1_500.jpg

Uh Lorelei, I was wrong. We can't help Jenni in the cold.

However, this photo is calling you and me to take Jenni here

35d897efb65264e93694f6ca740845dd6758af46.jpg

oh, and pack light

ebc07078af36e7366c011635f2fd48302370e9df.jpg

Mmm… yes! ❤️ Pick me up on the way to the airport, will ya? Pack light, if it doesn’t fit in my purse I ain’t taking it! 😊😊

Back