Cold Weather Cuties for Ladies and Lesbians

You rock!!!

You mean like this?

AC/DC - Let There Be Rock (Official Video)
(1977) - 6:09

No? Okay, I know this isn't the same as the posts, however it works for me

closeup-young-lesbian-couple-looking-into-each-other39s-eyes-homosexual-concept_704508-34.jpg

Yes I know I'm jumping around from Hard Rock to mushy lesbians.

Attempt for the threads to be entertaining and you enjoy them

Yeah I know. It's no longer bikini season, and too chilly for tight short dresses, instead women wear warmer clothes, and they're not sexy

You know what. Going to post two of Tabby, replacing the original photo, also will post another supporting that thinking is wrong

140a096045ae35542186429ea9314655.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I know. It's no longer bikini season, and too chilly for tight short dresses, instead women wear warmer clothes, and they're not sexy

You know what. Going to post two of Tabby, replacing the original photo, also will post another supporting that thinking is wrong

140a096045ae35542186429ea9314655.jpeg
Damn!

I was thinking that you could wash it out with something else wet😉

That thought quickly scuttled my mind knowing the types of posts by some guys, then changed to using my tongue.

Back to cuties wearing flannel

7d3ff286-5fb5-4825-8a78-24b31fc018e2-1.jpg

Changed wording to "some" guys since I believe majority of guys respect the women and our threads.

Last edited:
That thought quickly scuttled my mind knowing the types of posts by some guys, then changed to using my tongue.

Back to cuties wearing flannel

7d3ff286-5fb5-4825-8a78-24b31fc018e2-1.jpg

Changed wording to "some" guys since I believe majority of guys respect the women and our threads.
Flannel is a sexy cool weather wear

To your comment about guys here...most of the bad stuff seems to be gone by the time I get around. The guys here I've interacted with seem pretty respectful

Flannel is a sexy cool weather wear

To your comment about guys here...most of the bad stuff seems to be gone by the time I get around. The guys here I've interacted with seem pretty respectful

Sadly, from experience spend a lot of time monitoring and handlng off-topic posts in our threads.

And I agree, majority of guys are respectful of women and our threads.

Back