Collar & leash, using people like a dog?

I can so relate with this post. I have an online daddy who makes me wear a collar. The first time I put it on felt so good. It was liberation and comfort I didn't know I could get from something like that.

What does your leahed experience mean to you?
I absolutely love being owned, collared, and leashed..

Why do you like it?
I love the feeling of surrendering my body to the person. Knowing that my mind,body, and soul belong to him. I am his property, he is my owner. My desire to worship, to serve, gets stronger each time he pulls my leash, or grabs me by my collar.

How do you feel when leashed?
i feel sexy, helpless, happy, safe

If you had to sum up the concept to someone who doesnt "get" it, what would you say?

I Agree with everyone, each sub has their own experience and define it differently..as for me, I crave to be owned by a strong sexy dominant daddy.

I have seen many Indian women wanting the same thing. Me included. But on the other hand, I also want to find the perfect daddy who really gets me.

325b50b0581dc2fda348174e0c595301.jpg

Last edited:
Any thoughts on this?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=1QW2iYwF&id=B75B34E371F6401DCD2F8BD92EAC4F6199A5F01B&thid=OIP.1QW2iYwFXsfgJC_-0TKGvAAAAA&mediaurl=http%3A%2F%2Fhislittleone.**********%2Fuploads%2Fpictures%2F2015%2F07%2F143%2Fbdsmlr-131-Ema0YevZ9R1.gif&exph=252&expw=360&q=leashed+from+the+butt+plug+gifs&simid=607995939428041402&selectedindex=1&adlt=off&shtp=GetUrl&shid=0e3c733d-4895-4e82-bde4-fa7bc69906dd&shtk=aGlzbGl0dGxlb25l&shdk=Rm91bmQgb24gQmluZyBmcm9tIGhpc2xpdHRsZW9uZS5iZHNtbHIuY29t&shhk=XSGLh%2B%2BA28lIipXyOs0Elm0bdkfUuqjedihYLUP3GGI%3D&form=EX0023&shth=OSH.rpw4JRBIi5DO7M0d3Ym4ug

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=1QW2iYwF&id=B75B34E371F6401DCD2F8BD92EAC4F6199A5F01B&thid=OIP.1QW2iYwFXsfgJC_-0TKGvAAAAA&mediaurl=http%3A%2F%2Fhislittleone.**********%2Fuploads%2Fpictures%2F2015%2F07%2F143%2Fbdsmlr-131-Ema0YevZ9R1.gif&exph=252&expw=360&q=leashed+from+the+butt+plug+gifs&simid=607995939428041402&selectedindex=1&adlt=off&shtp=GetUrl&shid=0e3c733d-4895-4e82-bde4-fa7bc69906dd&shtk=aGlzbGl0dGxlb25l&shdk=Rm91bmQgb24gQmluZyBmcm9tIGhpc2xpdHRsZW9uZS5iZHNtbHIuY29t&shhk=XSGLh%2B%2BA28lIipXyOs0Elm0bdkfUuqjedihYLUP3GGI%3D&form=EX0023&shth=OSH.rpw4JRBIi5DO7M0d3Ym4ug

The movie is interesting...

Yes so much of this calls to me! I have not stepped foot into any kind of club so your experience is very interesting and informative.

When I posted about my fantasy the use of a collar and leash was just a vague ideal I had.

But as the image percolated in my mind, and I found myself trying to shape it into something I could understand, I knew what I didn't want it to be, not humiliation, not pain, so your comments on how placeing a collar on is a signal to the person is so on point with me.

I quess I saw the leash as a tether, a way of anchoring the person to the player and to the dynamics of the play.

But I must admit I do like the "push pull" play you described!

Also someone PM me that I would need a big chain to control him, no no no! IMO a chain could be as fine as a hair, it's about surendering control not brute strength.

So thanks for your post I find a day with out learning something is a wasted day!

I LOVE everything about this thread and I am just catching up on it now but this has been one of my biggest fantasies to voluntarily have a woman lead me around naked on a leash for all to see. I would love to serve a woman like this. Bluekitty69 you are my hero.

Late to this conversation but wanted to add one other thing about this which is appealing (to me, so maybe to others?). It's the same thing I find appealing about a lot of bondage stuff, which is just that it can *look* so hot, the combination of a sweet nude body and something incongruous, a collar and leash or a rope or shackles...

I don't mean it looks hot because someone is humiliated or helpless, just that I think the contrast is fun. And for me it only really is fun, and only really is a contrast, when the person doesn't actually look helpless, and definitely not when the person looks humiliated or distressed. There's power in nakedness, the power it has over the person enjoying it, and a leash or a rope plays with the dynamic to suggest control over the thing that has the actual power. (I know that's probably a very basic understanding of things, just sort of thinking aloud -- as a newbie myself -- about why some things are exciting. And I do like the idea of wearing a collar and leash.)

E.B. White once wrote, “There is a book out called Dog Training Made Easy, and it was sent to me the other day by the publisher, who rightly guessed that it would catch my eye. I like to read books on dog training. Being the owner of dachshunds, to me a book on dog discipline becomes a volume of inspired humor.”

This is amusing, but it also hints at the qualities of an admirable collaring, or any lasting power exchange. The parties understand each other. They delight in their dynamic. They have chosen each other and take pleasure in their roles, and in their capacities to adapt. They know when the leash is to be obeyed unquestionably and when it’s to be laughed at (apparently here, quite often). Fuck all else.

There is a club that we go to and I have to wear a collar and leash. It signifies that I belong to someone.

A while back I posted a light hearted fantasy of mine, how I would like to spend a weekend at in a hotel with a pet/ slave/sub useing a collar and leash on them.

Of course I got a few PMs from men, some who would "allow me to drag them around like a dog" if I would do XY or Z to them.

To me useing a collar and leash, would not automatically lead to treating a person like a dog,
Now I understand humiliation is part of some domme and sub play its just not me.

I quess what I want is your take on useing a collar and leash, I hope to hear from doms and subs.

Also I feel "allowing" is like saying " I'll put up with it to get what I want". IMO, this is not what a person in service to a dom is about.

I hope to have a good discussion about this......Thanks.

I have a collar and a leash but never been formally trained as a dog. I'll do typical submissive tendencies while wearing them but I wear them out of fun and sexuality.

I love being collared

Honestly having a collar on is a security thing. Especially if it is locked on. I know my dom has control of me and is responsible for me. Having a leash attached gets into my submissive/inferior side. Like I cant be trusted on my own so I need to be restrained.

Honestly having a collar on is a security thing. Especially if it is locked on. I know my dom has control of me and is responsible for me. Having a leash attached gets into my submissive/inferior side. Like I cant be trusted on my own so I need to be restrained.

Now you have made me curious. Are you talking about a collar. As in showing that you are owned by your Dominant / Master (as an eternity collar is locked around the submissives neck, some can NEVER be removed aside from a jeweler cutting it off). or are you taking about a Dog collar and leash?

Ive used both depending on the kind of submissive / slave im with. Both tend to cause... deep mental reactions. Usually of a different kind to be sure.

If you spend enough time doing anything you will develop a skill and sort of discover there is an art to everything. Some thing i use to do with a leash and collar is ...

When i had the submissive kneeling next to me .. i would let the leash slip under my heel .. then i can just pull up on the leash and that drags his face to my boot. Works really good with a choker collar. And i would get good leverage.

If i had to use the bathroom and i didnt want the sub free to look around my apartment. I make him kneel by the bathroom door let the leash slip under the door and then when i close the door put the hand loop on the door knob .. of course on my side. This only works with a regular collar ..

A while back I posted a light hearted fantasy of mine, how I would like to spend a weekend at in a hotel with a pet/ slave/sub useing a collar and leash on them.

Of course I got a few PMs from men, some who would "allow me to drag them around like a dog" if I would do XY or Z to them.

To me useing a collar and leash, would not automatically lead to treating a person like a dog,
Now I understand humiliation is part of some domme and sub play its just not me.

I quess what I want is your take on useing a collar and leash, I hope to hear from doms and subs.

Also I feel "allowing" is like saying " I'll put up with it to get what I want". IMO, this is not what a person in service to a dom is about.

I hope to have a good discussion about this......Thanks.

That sounds absolutely delightful I’d love to be someone’s pet for a weekend 😛

Back