collaring

Robuck gave me a collar ... but nobody would know it was one. It is a simple silver necklace, short enough to be seen with whatever I wear. When He placed it around my neck he whispered in my ear "You are MINE!"

I cannot bear to remove this. When I attended hospial a while back with my daughter, I needed to remove it to go into the scaroom for her. My hands were shaking so much that I couldn't undo it. A nurse had to do it for me. The first thing I did when we got out of the scanner suite was put it back on. I was almost in tears when I spoke to Robuck and told him about it.

We also have a leather collar that we use for play - but the silver one stays put!

Rick DeVille said:
Collars are like trust, both should not be given lightly

After reading through this thread, i think it's safe to say that like all symbols of relationships, a collar has exactly the value and meaning that each particular person bestows upon it.

If you value that symbol (collar, wedding ring, etc)and the relationship it represents, then the symbol will have great value. If you don't place the symbol in high regard and build a relationship before involving symbols, then the relationship and symbol are both empty.

It's like comparing wedding rings and class rings from high school. Wearing your boyfriend's class ring meant next to nothing since they were exchanged with the frequency of sports seasons at times. A wedding ring was highly valued since it represented something far more, a true relationship that didn't change when football season ended.

I hope i made sense here, i think i did.

Back