Community Chat - Evening everyone

Evenin' Rose. How are you, delicate flower. ~smiles~

*am I flirting?*

MsWorthy said:
Evenin' Rose. How are you, delicate flower. ~smiles~

*am I flirting?*

I hope you are. I relish flirting, it's just something that I find hard to initiate. Believe me, it's always welcome here. And I am fine, thanks. You?

Rose:heart:

MsWorthy is flirting? *smiles*

I have to sit in for this one then.

How is everybody tonight? Me? I worked my ample ass off today cleaning house. We have a real estate open house tomorrow. Anybody want to buy a really nice house in Reno?

Sunday Afternoon

So how is everyone today on this fine Sunday afternoon?

I am doing laundry and cooking dinner. And I am revelling in the thought that soon my doing these chores with be a thing of the past.

proud's To-Do List is growing daily.

Anyone around?

Ebony

Hi Eb. It's morning still here, but just barely. I will be doing what you will be doing today.

I will be round off and on. But I am watching football, too because I am going to win the pool. (smiling big)

afternoon all

i just got home from my sons football game now it's time do wash his football clothes again, grrrr, then do my normal household chores laundry, vaacum, laundry, make dinner, laundry, check homework, did i say laundry? but i will be here on and off during the day and evening, i hope everyone has a relaxing sunday :D

A Desert Rose said:
Hi Eb. It's morning still here, but just barely. I will be doing what you will be doing today.

I will be round off and on. But I am watching football, too because I am going to win the pool. (smiling big)

It will be cool when you win. Men like it though when women take an interest in sports.

I do not have much interest in sports.

Eb

I have 2 older brothers and they and my dad lived and breathed football every weekend. I couldn't help but acquire a love for it too.

And who can really resist most of those cute tight asses?

Howdy ya'll. :)

Just watching the Tour of Spain on OLN on a Sunday afternoon... thinking of going out for a ride myself.

PBW

PB- I love your AV.

Can I tell you a secret? I have never recieved head from a man with a moustache or beard. Time to expand my horizons, don't you think?

A Desert Rose said:
PB- I love your AV.

Can I tell you a secret? I have never recieved head from a man with a moustache or beard. Time to expand my horizons, don't you think?

OMG Rose.... you are kidding... oh you are missing something good <wicked grin>. Also... look for guys that keep the hair soft... <winks>.

PBW

No, no, not kidding at all. It becomes more clear all the time how limited my sexual exploits have been. LOL I am such a baby, huh?

Can I borrow you AV idea for myself? I have a great hat of my own and I'd like to try a picture for my AV.

A Desert Rose said:
PB- I love your AV.

Damn, ADR, where have you been hiding? It is wonderful! I even like the rug burns!

Eb

gigglin' at you Eb. When I say I learn a lot at this forum, I sure do mean it.

Like my new AV?

And look- less than 90 posts and I hit 1000!!! Damn, do I need a life? or just a man with a moustache?

A Desert Rose said:

Like my new AV?

And look- less than 90 posts and I hit 1000!!! Damn, do I need a life? or just a man with a moustache?

Nice hat.

Eb

A Desert Rose said:

Like my new AV?

I am three posts away from 3000. And I have a life! I just don't watch TV.

Eb

Countdown to 3000

This is a fluff post to further the cause of me getting to 3000 posts.

Eb

I must have the most life cause getting to 100 is nigh on impossible!

Minout *also shamelessly fluffing her post count*

Minout said:
I must have the most life cause getting to 100 is nigh on impossible!

Minout *also shamelessly fluffing her post count*

10 more to go.

You can do it. ;)

Back