Corrupting Joke: Running Gag ((UnHolyPimpHand & princesssexci))

“In your stomach? You got it!” Joker shrieked with glee, his body bowing into each thrust like he was trying to drive Batgirl into the candy and cookie crumb dirt.

Joker was gripping both of the points atop Batgirl’s cowl in both of his fists, driving her face into the dirt, until her screams were nearly completely muffled by Oreo crumbs and spun sugar. Joker was only hearing what he wanted to anyway, driving in again, hard enough that the impact scooted Batgirl ahead by her face again. He held himself inside, stretching her from the inside as he blasted his cum inside of her wet pussy with all the force that his contracting balls could muster.

Joker raised his face to the ceiling, sweat cutting creases into his makeup as he groaned. He’d been saving up for this moment, letting his semen build up and accumulate. His balls tugged over and over, pumping her so full of cum that it eventually overcame the intrusion of his big cock and started to leak from Batgirl’s pussy.

“Oh damn—ya started without me!” the husky baritone of Harvey Bullock was almost unmistakable, “I guess it’s better I don’t have to wait. You were always going to go first.”

“And I always will,” Joker assured the corrupt detective, accepting a bottle of bourbon that Bullock had brought and taking a deep swig, “I’m almost done with her. Then you can go.”

After what seemed like a lifetime, Joker pulled out, letting the pent up gluts of thick, lumpy cum pour out of her pink, abused, little pussy.

“Don’t mind if I do!” Bullock answered, dropping his trousers and stuffing his thick, hard cock into her already raw pussy.

Bullock squeezed her ass tightly in both hands, until the ample flesh doubled over like two handles and begins slamming her with all of his weight behind each thrust. The heavier man was smashing her like he was trying to knock her over each time their bodies collided. Like he was deliberately trying to wreck her insides.

“Fucking slut!” Bullock grunts, already soaked with sweat after mere moments of thrusting.

“In your stomach? You got it!”

“W-what? No, No I said on my stomach not IN.” Why would she want him to cum INSIDE her —that deep? She didn’t have a fucking breeding kink especially not with him.

Sure, her pussy clenched tightly around his cock when he said that but that was probably the drugged up candy.

There was no way of stopping this though as she felt the pressure, felt the cum fill her up completely,” AHHHH!!” came her cries of pleasure.

As the now Batquinn was slowly ever so slowly coming down from her pleasure.

Oh damn—ya started without me!” the husky baritone of Harvey Bullock was almost unmistakable, “I guess it’s better I don’t have to wait. You were always going to go first.”

Harvey Bullock? BULLOCK?!

Batquinn—Batgirl? Whoever the fuck she was at the moment was incredibly, incredibly confused.

“And I always will,” Joker assured the corrupt detective, accepting a bottle of bourbon that Bullock had brought and taking a deep swig, “I’m almost done with her. Then you can go.”

No.

Her body had a totally different answer to that proclamation though. It was the drugs, it HAD to be the drugs.

“W-what…fuck!” She moaned loudly as Harvey slammed into her. Her nails clawing at the cookie crumbs beneath her. Would she even be able to walk after this? What the fuck was going on?

“Fucking slut!”

“Fucking asswipe!” She grunted as her pussy just seemed to suck in more of his cock, her body rocking back and forth, tits slapping against her ribcage. “But…I always k-knew you w-were a dirty cop.”

Batquinn hated that she was going to cum again, she could already feel the pleasure rising to the service, so much so that she was getting dizzy. Every touch felt like pin pricks of pleasure.

Last edited:
Bullock laughed loudly, slapping Barbara’s ass with a heavy, beefy hand as he continued pounding her with all of his oversized heft. He could feel her pussy spasming and convulsing around his thick cock as it surged into her again and again. He gripped her ass after his hand landed while his other hand swept under her to grasp and squeeze one of her large tits, if only to prevent it from battering her worse than they meant.

“If I’m a dirty cock what does that make you?” Bullock scoffed, slamming balls deep and holding her against him by her breast and ass, “cumming your brains out on this dirty cop’s dirty cock?”

Suddenly, Bullock was lifting her up, with his cock buried as deep as it was, he was able to use his hips as well as his muscular arms to lift her up off the ground. Bullock leaned back, draping her over his broad body like the maiden on the bow of a ship. His hips drove upward, jolting her petite body upward just briefly until his hands gripped her and pulled her back down to meet his next thrust, like a human paddleball toy.

“You love being a little jizz mop for villains and criminals. Admit it!” Bullock’s demand was punctuated by a particularly cruel thrust, “You love being treated like a fucktoy slut by bad men—because that’s what you are. That’s who you are. You didn’t dress up and hide your face to save the city—you did it to get closer to danger. You did it to be a vent for all the anger the villains of this city have for Batman. And vent we will!”

The first glut of Det. Bullock’s thick cum splattered into her youthful womb.

“Slut!” Bullock grunted one more time, like a bold proclamation before leaping forward, falling forward with Batquinn underneath him.

If he’d tried the maneuver on concrete, Bullock probably would have killed her, landing with his full weight on top of her and his cock still inside her—but since it was onto a bed of spun sugar and cookie crumbs, it was something that she could recover from, even if it would impact her ability to walk for some time.

The spun sugar crunched and the cookie crumbs burst upward in a radius around where the impact landed, an eerie silhouette around both of their bodies while Bullock finished draining his large balls into her.

“See you again soon, Batslut,” Bullock whispered into Batgirl’s ear before running his tongue over the entire outer shell of her ear.

“You finished?” the Joker asked dispassionately, he’d been busy packing up the new batch of taffy and sending it off in ice cream trucks to his various distribution hubs all around the city.

Bullock helped himself to one last squeeze of her big tit before climbing off of her and leaving her there in the crater of candy and cookie crumbs he’d made by falling on her. He brushed some crumbs and sugar off of his sweaty body before trying to fix his clothes again.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m done.” Bullock conceded, pulling his suspenders over his broad shoulders, “what about the rest?”

Joker sighed and handed over a stack of bills from the pile he was currently separating into duffel bags.

“Here.” Joker sighed without looking up from his work.

“Only this? Last time was more—”

“I deducted some for use of my slut.”

“Your slut?”

Suddenly, the warehouse sounds ceased and the Oompa Loompas stopped what they were doing. Joker looked up slowly, the madness in his eyes was crackling. It felt like the walls were crumbling around them in this instant that Joker looked up at Bullock.

“My. Slut.” It was all the argument, Joker intended to offer. He didn’t need to justify himself, least of all to Bullock.

Bullock backed down instantly.

“Right! Yours, of course she is. This much is fine. I’ll see you in a week. Thanks again!”

Joker returned to feeding stacks of bills into the money counter machine.

Back