Corsets - Wearing and Training

desturmur said:
I *LOVE* corsets, love every aspect of them!

There is a great site here in Australia (Gallery Serpentine), that make absolutely gorgeous corsets, plus some other gear. The qualiy of the clothing is excellent, as are the materials they use. Their prices are pretty good too, be even cheaper for those in the US. Anyway, here is there URL:

http://www.galleryserpentine.com.au/

Thanks for posting and for the links. Saving money is a good thing!

Eb:)

Thanks

to everyone how has posted. This thread has a lot of good information for those who love to wear corsets.

Eb

I have to join in with the chorus here and say I love corsets too!

Nothing makes my body look better or me feel sexier than a well-fit corset.

I love all types of old-fashioned lingerie. Waist cinchers, girdle/garters, etc. Sexy stuff.

In love with corsets

I have one custom made corset that my partner purchased as a gift for me, it is black velvet with silk piping, I totally love it. I am saving now for a rubber merry widow. My friend had one made and it is looks great. The carzy thing is, most of her friends have tried it on and although we are all different shapes and sizes, it looks fabulous on all of us.

L.

Re: In love with corsets

lektra said:
I have one custom made corset that my partner purchased as a gift for me, it is black velvet with silk piping, I totally love it. I am saving now for a rubber merry widow. My friend had one made and it is looks great. The carzy thing is, most of her friends have tried it on and although we are all different shapes and sizes, it looks fabulous on all of us.

L.

How comfortable is the rubber corset?

Re: Re: In love with corsets

Ebonyfire said:
How comfortable is the rubber corset?

When I tried it on, it was quite comfortable. I enjoyed the fits-like-a-glove feeling. It zipps up the front, buckles in the back and has shoulder straps. My friend often wears it when we go clubbing with a skirt, and I haven't heard any negative feedback. Another plus, it makes clevage like nobody's business :).

Re: Re: Re: In love with corsets

lektra said:
When I tried it on, it was quite comfortable. I enjoyed the fits-like-a-glove feeling. It zipps up the front, buckles in the back and has shoulder straps. My friend often wears it when we go clubbing with a skirt, and I haven't heard any negative feedback. Another plus, it makes clevage like nobody's business :).

Well I do not need more cleavage, but a smaller waist would be nice. Lovely, thanks for posting.

Re: Re: Re: Re: In love with corsets

Ebonyfire said:
Well I do not need more cleavage, but a smaller waist would be nice. Lovely, thanks for posting.

Your welcome, Ms. Ebonyfire. I do like the extra clevage myself and there is something about the feeling of rubber...

L.

A question for those who use corsets to decrease their waistline:

1) How many inches have you lost?
2) How long did it take to loose the inches?
3) Have you had any health problems, when in corset training?

serijules said:
I have a leather corset that laces in the front that I wore to a club last time I went, with a pair of black velvet pants and a long floor length lace duster.

Umm... what is a lace duster? :confused:

As Eb said, its a long jacket/shirt...this one is particular that I have is entirely made of black lace, is slit up the side, has long sleeves and buttons up the front (I never button it though) and it reaches my ankles. I also have one that is a crimson crushed velour/velvet material that matches the black pants I talked about.

I love the dusters because it's something to add over my corset to dress the outfit up and keeps me warm, and is very pretty.

serijules said:
As Eb said, its a long jacket/shirt...this one is particular that I have is entirely made of black lace, is slit up the side, has long sleeves and buttons up the front (I never button it though) and it reaches my ankles. I also have one that is a crimson crushed velour/velvet material that matches the black pants I talked about.

I love the dusters because it's something to add over my corset to dress the outfit up and keeps me warm, and is very pretty.

I agree, I love the look, slimming for those who need it (me, me) and it elongates your silhouette.

Very stylish! I bet you looked fanstastic!

My Sir had bought me a beautiful red corset when we were in Amsterdam in December. I love the feeling of being cinched up. I found that being cinched up lead to panic since I have asthma and having my breathing restrained at first was scary, but as I "practiced" wearing it, I now love it. Being cinched up with clamps on certian fleshy parts and being asked to crawl and follow orders is so erotic. I have even worn it out under a dress on occasion and it makes me feel soooo sexy.. Almost like Madonna without the pointies.. :) Petra

I also love corsets. I've had a couple less expensive ones, and a few years ago decided to put out the money for a beautiful leather one. The Short Victorian from Stormyleather to be exact. There's pics of it on my thread.
There's a HUGE difference with the expensive leather ones.. the force it has to hold you in is severely more intense than cloth, vinyl, or any other material.
I have to mention to anyone that might get/have one of things.. that as a huge precaution... if you've had it on for a couple hours, always loosen it slowly before taking it off. My particular one has a zipper in the front for quick removal. BAD idea. When laced into a corset thats thick leather and steel boning.. it completely supports you. Basically that part of your back isn't having to work. So if you remove the corset quickly after having it on for a few hours it can seriously shock your system and muscles. Something I learned the very very hard way. This is probably information that a lot of people already know, but I thought I'd still throw it out there. :)

The feel of the corset could never be beat. I've also had the experience of lacing someone into a corset, and to me it was always very erotic. Seriously turns me on to do it every time.

I love Corsets!!

I feel so sexy and powerful in them. :devil:

I love being in public in them. Showing myself off for ONLY him in a sea of people. HE get's off and having me be seen that way by strangers.

I don't presently have one, so I'm very grateful for the links you all gave. :D

GREAT Thread, Ebony!!

Helia:rose:

Thanks for posting the corset tying link. I found out I've been doing mine wrong.

And man alive what I wouldn't give for a Brute Force Corset. I tried one on a con about 8 months ago and OMG!!! I was good though. Maybe this year.

Imi said:
Thanks for posting the corset tying link. I found out I've been doing mine wrong.

And man alive what I wouldn't give for a Brute Force Corset. I tried one on a con about 8 months ago and OMG!!! I was good though. Maybe this year.

I have not heard of that one. Got a pic of it? It sounds yummy!

Eb

Zaudika said:
I also love corsets. I've had a couple less expensive ones, and a few years ago decided to put out the money for a beautiful leather one. The Short Victorian from Stormyleather to be exact. There's pics of it on my thread.
There's a HUGE difference with the expensive leather ones.. the force it has to hold you in is severely more intense than cloth, vinyl, or any other material.
I have to mention to anyone that might get/have one of things.. that as a huge precaution... if you've had it on for a couple hours, always loosen it slowly before taking it off. My particular one has a zipper in the front for quick removal. BAD idea. When laced into a corset thats thick leather and steel boning.. it completely supports you. Basically that part of your back isn't having to work. So if you remove the corset quickly after having it on for a few hours it can seriously shock your system and muscles. Something I learned the very very hard way. This is probably information that a lot of people already know, but I thought I'd still throw it out there. :)

The feel of the corset could never be beat. I've also had the experience of lacing someone into a corset, and to me it was always very erotic. Seriously turns me on to do it every time.

I didn't know that but it makes sense.

Remember girdles? Well I was told never to wear one cause your muscles stop working and you get flabby. I took it to heart and never wore one. And I am not flabby.

Last edited:
My wife wearing her corset. I love lacing her into it.*G*. She loves wearing it under a dress when we go out. :p

Ebonyfire said:
I have not heard of that one. Got a pic of it? It sounds yummy!

Eb

I posted this earlier in the thread, but I'll post again...

Brute Force's website is http://www.bruteforceleather.com/

Miraj is the lovely dark-haired lady modeling most of the clothes, and she also makes the corsets (I don't have any vested interest in shilling for them, I just do a lot of cons, and am fond of her and her work). In addition to being an excellent corsetier (is that the correct term?) she's number one on my wish list of people to spank. Rowr.

Back