Cozy Comparatively Catatonic Chat 🐈😻

I'm not even sure the spirit is willing! LOL

Good morning! And yes Coffee....but also Hump Day!

giphy.gif

I need to get cold weather clothes. I'm too cold at work πŸ₯Ά
I've been too cold at work the past couple of mornings. And I'm working from home!

Brrrrr. House is chilly, but in no way is the heat being turned on in October. Especially while there are air conditioners (which we were using last week) still in the windows.

I need to get cold weather clothes. I'm too cold at work πŸ₯Ά
Sweater weather. :devil:
I've been too cold at work the past couple of mornings. And I'm working from home!

Brrrrr. House is chilly, but in no way is the heat being turned on in October. Especially while there are air conditioners (which we were using last week) still in the windows.
Oh come on. Turn it on. You know you want it. Do it.
Definitely cool weather and furnace is on. Last week it was 80F. We are lucky if it gets to 60F this week. Hello Autumn!!!
I'm glad, I prefer fall weather, but yeah, the abruptness this year...Jesus!

Here the day temps fell from 20Β°C to below 15 in a weekend (a week ago), and now we've finally had night frosts too. But the storm last week blew away lots of leaves before they even changed to autumn colours!

We are so much alike! πŸ˜‚

• Love
Reactions: gga

I'm being stubborn as well. I'm sitting here in jeans, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt and my hands are freezing. I don't think that the husband will wait until November though.

Definitely cool weather and furnace is on. Last week it was 80F. We are lucky if it gets to 60F this week. Hello Autumn!!!
Yes. I have a problem with this. My optimal outside temp is about 65 F, and I'm feeling cheated.

Yes. This too.

Reactions: gga
Yes. I have a problem with this. My optimal outside temp is about 65 F, and I'm feeling cheated.
The 80F is way out of the normal for the Great Lakes state. I like temperatures to range between 60 and 70F but it rarely is that way. I will take these cool temperatures rather than the hot ones. I can always put on clothes but there are laws about how much I can take off in public :LOL:.

I'm being stubborn as well. I'm sitting here in jeans, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt and my hands are freezing. I don't think that the husband will wait until November though.

Yes. This too.
Heavy rain here this evening , now I know the gutters need clearing , just hope i can find someone with a long ladder

Back