Cum in Pants

I've made men come in their pants, and I've made guys come in my knickers, and on them. Also, they have made themselves come in their pants, and they have made themselves come in my knickers, and on them; but not all at the same time. Does that answer the question in enough required detail?

I've made men come in their pants, and I've made guys come in my knickers, and on them. Also, they have made themselves come in their pants, and they have made themselves come in my knickers, and on them; but not all at the same time. Does that answer the question in enough required detail?
Can you describe a specific time you made a guy cum. Sounds like you have serious experience in this act!

Last time it happened to me, my future wife and I were doing some heavy petting in her living room after her parents went to bed. It was very enjoyable and I wish we still did it occasionally, especially somewhere in public and go for a walk afterwards. Gives me an idea to suggest that we give it a try.

I used to rub my now wife thru her leggings on road trips until there was a huge wet spot and she'd cum. I'd get so horny she'd rub me thru my jeans and make me cum as well. We were a big mess when we got to our destination. Lol. Fun times!
Love a handy thru my underwear...so hot...😈

How many guys have cummed in their pants? Any girls out there made a guy cum in his pants?
Use to dry hump my gf in High school with completion every time. A stripper did once. Then just last week I jacked off through underwear. I then massaged into my skin a slept all night. Woke up the next morning and did it again before shower.

How many guys have cummed in their pants? Any girls out there made a guy cum in his pants?
Horny guys sometimes press their groin on girl in front standing in crowded local trains. sometimes girl moves to the rear of the guy and insert hand in trouser and fondle till guy finishes and gets off in the next stop sometimes her hand feeling sticky.

REally my first sexual expeirience was what we used to call a "dry hump." Is that term still used.
We rubbed our groins together until I came in my pants.
She said that I was good at it, since I lasted a long time. (Sharp contrast to my first p in v sex), but I actually don't think she came.
I wasn't educated enough to tell, anyway.

I came in my pants once. My girl and I were undressing each other. She was in her bra and panties, I was in my briefs. I was rock hard erect. We'd been kissing and fondling before and I was on the brink. My pants rubbing on my erection-sensitied cock, head set me off and I came, soaking my briefs. Very embarrassing! But we made up for it later.

Here's a description in one of my stories when things don't quite work out as desired in those early oversexed but frustrating years:

She would kiss him madly and rub his cock furiously through his pants until he had put a thick wet undercoating of semen on the inside of his jockeys. It seemed to be a particular amusement for her, although she wouldn't let him do anything to her more than rub her breasts through her shirt.

I saw him on the town green one Saturday night, coming home earlier than I expected from his date, a large dark spot on the crotch of his jeans, and he was walking gingerly, like he didn't want his thighs to rub together. I guessed he was still slimy on the inside of his under-shorts with wet sperm.

"Don't ask!" he growled at me before I could say a word.

I used to rub my now wife thru her leggings on road trips until there was a huge wet spot and she'd cum. I'd get so horny she'd rub me thru my jeans and make me cum as well. We were a big mess when we got to our destination. Lol. Fun times!
Luckily all the trees and lamp posts were made out of rubber in your travels, with other cars crafted out of foam and papier-mâché.

I came in my pants once. My girl and I were undressing each other. She was in her bra and panties, I was in my briefs. I was rock hard erect. We'd been kissing and fondling before and I was on the brink. My pants rubbing on my erection-sensitied cock, head set me off and I came, soaking my briefs. Very embarrassing! But we made up for it later.
Had a very similar situation as a young man. Remember the uncomfortable sticky mess as I made my way home afterwards on the bus.

This is slightly off kilter with most of the comments on this thread, but true to the subject. I used to have a married guy who visited me on a regular basis for a handjob, usually during his lunch break. On one occasion when I’d removed his trousers I saw that he was wearing a pair of his wife’s panties.

He requested that with both of us standing up facing each other, I poked my hard cock up the leg of the panties so that the underside of our erect pricks were in close contact. I then reached down between us, gripped both of our cocks from the outside of the panties and proceeded to masturbate us frottage style. The pulsing of his dick just prior to orgasm triggered me off and we both came virtually simultaniously.

To my surprise, he didn’t want to clean up before going back to work, but put his trousers back on over the spunk-filled panties before leaving. He told me on his next visit it was a wonderful sensation feeling our two loads, first sticky then slowly drying out to a crusty film for the rest of the afternoon. I asked him what he did with the panties when he got home. He said he put them in the laundry basket and offered to do the washing that weekend so that his wife wouldn’t discover the state they were in.

I must say, I did find the experience very horny…..and different.

I went to a strip club years ago and found this really hot stripper and we went into the other room for a private dance. When she was done giving me a lap dance, I came in my pants. I tried to get her to stop but she seemed to enjoy my predicament. Luckily, I had dark pants on when I walked out to the parking lot.
ES

My first girlfriend.
My first makeout session.
My first time I fingered a wet pussy.
I exploded in my pants in about 30 seconds.

Back