Cumming - and an author's criteria for nailing it

Back to the drawing board with this year's Christmas story then... And he had such a big sac too...

OMG! Someone who understands rite from rong. Santa has to have a big sack because he carries a heavy lode on his shoulders.

Have you considered never ever ever breeding?

Pick a question, ask it, discuss the answer.

Listen with your ears read with your eyes and comment with your intellect.

I have considered never ever breeding and that has won the day. Thanks for asking. All cow's now moo.

Dude, early in its a bogus reaction. That's my bad if I didn't give it room to grow. You are correct, regardless.

You are correct.

Point taken.

"Cumming - and an author's criteria for nailing it."

I got nailed. I came. His name might have been Arthur.

I don't care so long as he (and by extension I) comes again. :)

Okay, can we at least applaud that for bein g clever?

Nada? No room?

Cum on, it's not that bad.

To be fair. I didn't like the "arguing" parts.

That part made me especially uncomfortable and you know... that's when I met a problem where I'd rather not." Pardon me, mister president... it appears I'm totally wet about a brand new beginning... oh shit, XX?!! FUCK that guy!!

Call Putin.

Cummon, lets hear it. The cumming part sucks. Yew do it wrong, XX.

We are hear to stomp upon one another.

I think you have a shitty agenda so... fuck you. I like knot knowing agendas and... Reaaaaaaaaaaaannna...."

Yeah that was... of no gain whatsoever.

I did personally learn that the agenda here is rather combative.

Am I a threat to you?

Maybe I asked that wrong. That's a fair point.

In any case, I won't do better. I won't ask it better. I could give a rats ass about "You." I'm far more interested in undercase. Ooops, types.

perhaps work betta on your own craft

owt

Cummon, lets hear it. The cumming part sucks. Yew do it wrong, XX.

We are hear to stomp upon one another.

I think you have a shitty agenda so... fuck you. I like knot knowing agendas and... Reaaaaaaaaaaaannna...."

Yeah that was... of no gain whatsoever.

I did personally learn that the agenda here is rather combative.

Am I a threat to you?

Maybe I asked that wrong. That's a fair point.

In any case, I won't do better. I won't ask it better. I could give a rats ass about "You." I'm far more interested in undercase. Ooops, types.

perhaps work betta on your own craft

owt

Your no threat. I can't even get angry. You're nothing. Not original, not clever, and certainly not important. What are you really, other than a collection of borrowed rants, an incoherent string of conflicting ideas, another pissed off 15 year old trying to be heard but not saying anything. There is no aspect of you that isn't borrowed. You remind me of a toddler screaming in the dollar store because mommy won't carry you. Really? When do we get served? Where is the threat? You have 2 moves; tangent and 1 bombing. I am not impressed, intimidated, amused, or concerned. You are nothing, not even trash. Just a collective of lazily thrown together thoughts borrowed from people as ignorant as you. There is nothing about you worth record, even your tantrum is half assed MATE. To be perfectly honest, if you died today, no one would remember your name tomorrow, because even that is borrowed.

Betta wait til dem balls drop before you pretend to be a man Mate.

🖕😎🖕

Back