Cup size is not an adjective.

perdita said:
'morning,all. BS, you're a cutie (though you need not feel the need to prove it).

Mlle, I loved the nuts image too, and the wallpaper hanger's bucket (yum yum, Lorr). Yeah, gurrl, I too protest boobies. I like 'tits', right up front. Amazing how one word or line can sometimes end a scene (even a marriage, haha), and the hombre never even has a clue.

Lorr and Mlle,

:kiss:'s from carnally amiable Perdita

Perdiat, I'm fallin' in love with you :)rose: *12)

BlackSnake said:
Perdiat, I'm fallin' in love with you :)rose:)
NO! don't do that. I'm just friendly; I've got enough men in my life, cyber or otherwise.

just a pal, Perdita

(I like what your typo did w/my name, cool)

perdita said:
NO! don't do that. I'm just friendly; I've got enough men in my life, cyber or otherwise.

just a pal, Perdita

(I like what your typo did w/my name, cool)

Awww...I was just clearing my calendar for a visit. It's ok, I was just kidding any way :)

BlackSnake said:
Awww...I was just clearing my calendar for a visit. It's ok, I was just kidding any way :)
A visit's fine, I love showing my city off; just no love stuff. ;)

"Tits". Yeah, that's just the thing.

Although- I used to have a date a hooligan from Manchester (let's not gild the lily, that's what he was) and he had the unfortunate habit of getting really drunk and yelling "Get your tits out, for the lads!!!!" at hapless sorority girls when we went out (regardless of the presence of said lads).

Anyone who thinks British men are shrinking violets has obviously never dated a Manchester hooligan.

Hey, B.S.- can't have her! She's mine! Mine! I'm changing her name from Perdita to Trovatora! Wrar! Grrr. I'll fight ya!

But I don't wanna fight the snake, ok? It scares me. Too buku!

mlle

MlledeLaPlumeBleu said:
Hey, B.S.- can't have her! She's mine! Mine! I'm changing her name from Perdita to Trovatora! Wrar! Grrr. I'll fight ya!
Mlle: Voulez-vous fill-in-the-blank? You are fast, madam; and I'm yours!

Trova :rose: (in my teeth)

p.s. snakes are slow, just run.

MlledeLaPlumeBleu said:
[BAlthough- I used to have a date a hooligan from Manchester mlle [/B]

Did he have it large?

Manca = best comedy accent available.

Block off the air intake through nostrils by contortion of top lip, flatten the vowels, whine. Instant Manca.

Gauche

MlledeLaPlumeBleu said:

mlle

You could beat my face to bits, because both hands would be protecting the snake.

Re: hiya

LorriLove said:
straight sex is boring honey:D

I think that would depend on what mood I'm in. If it's sunny and bright outside, watch out! There's would be a lot of passion in a straight fuck...breath taking and sweaty. A couple of Buds and some Jazz and we're talking slow exploration of every inch of your insides. Love Boney James.

MlledeLaPlumeBleu said:
"Tits". Yeah, that's just the thing.

Although- I used to have a date a hooligan from Manchester (let's not gild the lily, that's what he was) and he had the unfortunate habit of getting really drunk and yelling "Get your tits out, for the lads!!!!" at hapless sorority girls when we went out (regardless of the presence of said lads).

Anyone who thinks British men are shrinking violets has obviously never dated a Manchester hooligan.

mlle

did they show off their tits often?

did they show off their tits often?

Not as often as the law of averages would seem to suggest..

I quote former ticket-scalper/high-school Casanova turned 7-11 clerk Mike Damone:

' "It's 'the Attitude"- I mean, you send the vibe out to 40 million chicks, something is gonna happen!" '

Apparently, this was wrong.

BS- I just snorted coke through my nose. That was really funny. The old adage is true when dealing with snakes.

"It's more afraid of you, than you are of it!"

MlledeLaPlumeBleu said:

' "It's 'the Attitude"- I mean, you send the vibe out to 40 million chicks, something is gonna happen!" '

Apparently, this was wrong.

Damn! I was talking 20 to 30. I must not have been as bad as I thought.

MlledeLaPlumeBleu said:
BS- I just snorted coke through my nose. That was really funny. The old adage is true when dealing with snakes.

"It's more afraid of you, than you are of it!"

Hey, yesterday I was 17. I don't know how I sleep so long. The only thing that looked the same was the snake, gotta protect it.

Back