Currently Masturbating *3.0*

Currently imagining a stranger seated next to me in a dark theater. His hand is on my knee and he's prying my legs apart. I push against him at first, but he's strong and I eventually relent. His hand grips my thigh and moves up my skirt. I'm immediately wet and he sighs with contentment when he reaches the warmth.

As he rubs me, my body sinks into the seat. I can sense the enjoyment he gets from making me weak.

My thighs begin to quiver and he stops momentarily. I whimper and he shoves his hand under my panties and grips my cunt before rubbing me to orgasm with the heel of his hand on my blossoming clit just as my partner returns to his seat.

Currently imagining a stranger seated next to me in a dark theater. His hand is on my knee and he's prying my legs apart. I push against him at first, but he's strong and I eventually relent. His hand grips my thigh and moves up my skirt. I'm immediately wet and he sighs with contentment when he reaches the warmth.

As he rubs me, my body sinks into the seat. I can sense the enjoyment he gets from making me weak.

My thighs begin to quiver and he stops momentarily. I whimper and he shoves his hand under my panties and grips my cunt before rubbing me to orgasm with the heel of his hand on my blossoming clit just as my partner returns to his seat.
Lovely........

Back