Dead thread

What does it do to you? 😉
See answer above.

But my head whizzes with possibilities. Everything from kissing my way down your body, to tasting your fingers, to tit fucking you as you rub your clit, to replacing your fingers with my cock.

It’s just a veritable launching pad of fantasies. And your body looks just perfect!

Its not every time. But it does happen a lot
Not sure what the heck my problem is but I've only made one woman squirt. Happened so fast, I A: wasn't expecting it. B: wasn't warned about it. C: Was so quick and over, I couldn't react to it. D: It was over and down w/ and she was practically running out the door. E: I was left hanging and unfulfilled. That might of been the last time I got to play w/ her. She's a co-worker and has Big ol Titties. MMMMMmmmmmmm Every once in a while, I'll get a hug from her. Would be nice to play w/ her again.

Not sure what the heck my problem is but I've only made one woman squirt. Happened so fast, I A: wasn't expecting it. B: wasn't warned about it. C: Was so quick and over, I couldn't react to it. D: It was over and down w/ and she was practically running out the door. E: I was left hanging and unfulfilled. That might of been the last time I got to play w/ her. She's a co-worker and has Big ol Titties. MMMMMmmmmmmm Every once in a while, I'll get a hug from her. Would be nice to play w/ her again.
Keep practicing you will get your technique down. I’ve only ever squirted once with an ex, my husband has always tried, came close a few times but it never really happened. He was eating me out a few weeks ago and he finally got me to squirt, and ever since I squirt for him. I think I was also slightly afraid he might not like it, but he said he wouldn’t keep doing it if he didn’t like it

Last edited:
Back