Descent into Femme (closed for neon_noodle)

You feel the plastic tape around your chest.

“A girlish 38. You’ll be able to wear anything,” smiles Marla. She turns to me. “How large will her breasts be?”

“Do you have those top of the line D cups?”

“Yes! You’re lucky. Been selling a lot of those.”

Breast forms?? Selling a lot of them?!? To who? What guys needed breasts?

When Marla brings them out you think they are real somehow. Perfectly shaped, large, pinkish nipples and aereola.

“For these to work, I need to get your nerves worked up. She hands the breasts to you and you are surprised at how heavy they are and how perfectly real in skin feel and squishiness.

Marla rubs some pads all over your chest removing and little hairs. Your skin feels almost on fire with sensitivity.

“Get the adhesive ready,” she instructs me and then she proceeds to suck your nipples. You gasp at how pleasurable it is and you feel your nipples stiffen between Marla’s lips.

Satisfied that you are turned on, Marla leans back. I apply a thin coat of adhesive to your left pec and Marla places the breast form.

You gasp as it feels like worms are crawling against your skin and nibbling you.

“What is happening?”

“Give it a minute.” She lets go of the breast which feels heavy on your chest and repeats the process on the other side.

After the weird sensations fade away, Marla and I exchange knowing glances.

“Feel your tits, Sissy.”

You comply and are shocked to feel eveything your hands touch. Its like they are really a part of you! When I tease the nipple on your breast you feel it 100% as your own and you moan at how much better it feels than your male nipple.

“The magic of nanotech, sissy. These breasts feel as real to you as mine do to me.”

The feel of my fake tits made me stiff in my panties. How many times had I jacked off to some hot girls huge tits, shaking from side to side, as she made men's cocks explode all over them. Now I was the one with a nice pair of them.

The girls then fitted me with a hot demi bra that pushed my new tits together. Any man would love to aim his cock to these.

But my male pants looked out of place with these great new breasts, and the girls knew just what to do next.

“She has a big clit. Maybe that jewelry you have for these problems?” I asked. Marla nodded and went to fetch something else. She returned with a pink, bedazzled cock cage and a small one with a lock.

“Don’t worry sweetie,” i cooed as my hand made a tight grip around the base of your cock. Without the blood flow, your cock shrank and softened. Marla put it on you with expert skills. You heard the lock click and the band behind your balls. “I’ll let you out at just the tight time!”

This was better than anything I'd ever thought about. I meekly submitted and let Megan and Marla cage my once throbbing but now soft cock. I was naked from the waste down, just the sexy bra on, and wondered what they were going to dress me up with next.

We began to assemble a hot sissy slut… thigh high stockings, satin garter belt and panties to match the bra, high heels. A tight bodycon dress that really showed off your cleavage and curves. Marla went into makeup mode, added earrings, bracelets, anklelet, a tease of your hair into a femme style.

Finally being shown a mirror you are stunned. The girl looking back at you was drop dead hot. You cupped your breasts and felt eveything: the bra, your hands, the way your nipples get huge and hard…

I looked like the hot girl I realized then that I'd always wanted to be. I loved everything about the outfit the girls had dressed me up in. The way the stockings felt on my legs and how the soft nylon caressed my legs. The way the garter belt framed my cute ass and beckoned cocks. And the way the sexy high heels pushed my ass out, offering it to anyone who wanted a feel, rub, or more.

Back