Despite Everything You Think You Know, America Is on the Right Track

It's certainly back on the right track again now that Biden (and not just anyone else) is president and Trump isn't.

what the hell is an iboomer? new apple boom box?
That's your comeback? To point out that you can't read? To try and insinuate that I made a typo? What a great phony victory for you!! HURRAY for you!!

But you are still an idiot who criticized me as a boomer while if you actually are older than me you too are a boomer. How incredibly, pathetically, fucking stupid are you? Apparently high level fucking stupid.

That's your comeback? To point out that you can't read? To try and insinuate that I made a typo? What a great phony victory for you!! HURRAY for you!!

But you are still an idiot who criticized me as a boomer while if you actually are older than me you too are a boomer. How incredibly, pathetically, fucking stupid are you? Apparently high level fucking stupid.
boomer is a mindset, boomer. did you enjoy how i let you dig a hole and then toss dirt on yourself as much as i did?

boomer is a mindset, boomer. did you enjoy how i let you dig a hole and then toss dirt on yourself as much as i did?
Blah, Blah, Blah. I burned your dumb ass down and now the cover up begins. Just admit you fucked up and move on, BOOMER!

A Boomer is not a mindset it is a generation of people born in a specific time frame, from 1946 to 1964. So like it or not Dumb Ass if you were born in those years you are a boomer. If you were born before that you are a fossil, and if after that you are potentially a Gen X, one of the worst fucking generations ever born.

Blah, Blah, Blah. I burned your dumb ass down and now the cover up begins. Just admit you fucked up and move on, BOOMER!

A Boomer is not a mindset it is a generation of people born in a specific time frame, from 1946 to 1964. So like it or not Dumb Ass if you were born in those years you are a boomer. If you were born before that you are a fossil, and if after that you are potentially a Gen X, one of the worst fucking generations ever born.
it's the same thing with maga. there were plenty of magats long before trump.

it's the same thing with maga. there were plenty of magats long before trump.
Diversion. Further proving I burned your ass down and made you look as stupid as you really are. Just admit it fuck head, you messed up and insulted yourself. Great work.

Keep it up. You fucked up. You know it. Now you are doing the usual cover up maneuver, diversions, falsehoods, insults, and blatant overt stupidity.
Hitchy, I love ya like a redheaded stepbrother with two wooden legs, but please keep in mind that you bumped up a two-and-almost-a-half-month's-old thread from the deep purely out of ego's sake.

objectively speaking, you have no high ground on the hill you wish to die on here. You're literally Anakin Skywalker in Episode III.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

DependableFormalCatfish-size_restricted.gif

star-wars-love.gif

why would you do this? why? whhhhhhyyyyy?

Hitchy, I love ya like a redheaded stepbrother with two wooden legs, but please keep in mind that you bumped up a two-and-almost-a-half-month's-old thread from the deep purely out of ego's sake.

objectively speaking, you have no high ground on the hill you wish to die on here. You're literally Anakin Skywalker in Episode III.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

star-wars-love.gif

my dude's shots land as often as a blind stormtrooper's.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

star-wars-love.gif

Yawn, the pretend emperor of the politics forum has spoken.

my dude's shots land as often as a blind stormtrooper's.
You guys aren't Star Wars you are Star Trek and nothing more than the single minded, unable to think on your own Borg. None of you can defend yourselves without another from your collective jumping in. Group weakness is more pathetic than singular weakness.

You guys aren't Star Wars you are Star Trek and nothing more than the single minded, unable to think on your own Borg. None of you can defend yourselves without another from your collective jumping in. Group weakness is more pathetic than singular weakness.
just because a large group of people recognized that you're a spazmatic douchebag early on doesn't mean that there is some collective out to make you look foolish, snowflake ❄️

just because a large group of people recognized that you're a spazmatic douchebag early on doesn't mean that there is some collective out to make you look foolish, snowflake ❄️
Sure, sure. Whatever you say ashamed that you are a Boomer, Boomer.

Make sure you attend the next planning session on how to attack me so you don't look as fucking stupid as you do here...BOOMER!

The most immediate comments I have to this article are:
1) The overt pressure placed on high school students as far back as the 1970's that you were a failure if you didn't get a college degree created a glut of people with degrees, some viable, some useless, in the job market.

2) The failure to realize that the trades are a necessary part of our society and in fact pay well in many cases and created shortages of skilled labor. Too many guidance counselors led people away from those paths into 4 year degrees.

3) Wages are abysmal in many places. The one thing that the covid lockdown did in a positive manner is force employers to raise wages, benefits and some even paid sign on bonuses. If minimum wage had kept up with inflation like it was supposed to it would be somewhere between $11 and $13 an hour. There may be some that don't want to work, but I believe there are more that believe they are worth more than minimum wage to $9 an hour.

4) I don't begrudge a millionaire their money if they earned it honestly. What I do begrudge them is not sharing a small part of that wealth to make their employee's lives better. When you make thousands the salary of your employees and they struggle every day how can you expect a happy and loyal workforce? Let alone a truly productive one

Back