Dicks of Lit Slideshow

Hey all. Just wanted to give you an update. I took a bit of a break after version 2.0, then when I wanted to get going again, Lit decided to censor all Dropbox links. 🀬 That was a wet blanket, and I haven't felt like hassling with it since then. But @lily_wall_ gave me a friendly kick in the ass a couple days ago, so I've started downloading and editing the photos and videos again. Considering how many of you all have donated since I released v2.0, it may yet take me a few days to get everything downloaded, edited, and compiled, then adding music and transitions and such...

Anyway, just didn't want you all to think I had completely bailed. Thanks to all for your interest, support, and contributions. Stay horny, my friends!

You're batting leadoff this time, cooter. And I do mean "batting". πŸ₯΅
Damn, that's a nice one!!πŸ˜‹

Can't them to open either, 2.0 or 3.0..πŸ€”
I'm still working on 3.0. For 1 and 2, you need to reply to the post (so you can edit the text), replace the asterisks with dropbox .com (no space), then copy and paste the link into your browser.

Guys, I'm setting the deadline for new submissions at 12:00 noon Central Time tomorrow (Saturday). So if you're feeling frisky tonight, snap a couple pics or take a quick video (especially of your cumshot!), and post here or PM me.

Have a horny night, all.

Guys, I'm setting the deadline for new submissions at 12:00 noon Central Time tomorrow (Saturday). So if you're feeling frisky tonight, snap a couple pics or take a quick video (especially of your cumshot!), and post here or PM me.

Have a horny night, all.
🚨Erect Muscular Cock Alert🚨

(I was going to make a special note talking about how I love when hot girls rim me and get their pink and tan make-up all over my ass cheeks. But I decided not to include that note) β­οΈπŸ˜›β­οΈπŸ˜›β­οΈ

β¬‡οΈπŸš€β¬‡οΈπŸš€β¬‡οΈπŸš€β¬‡οΈπŸš€β¬‡οΈ
https://ibb.co/ZdZ0YGW
β¬†οΈπŸš€β¬†οΈπŸš€β¬†οΈπŸš€β¬†οΈπŸš€β¬†οΈ
Damn that's a nice dick, a real mouth full.. MMMMπŸ˜‹

5tV4OHm.jpeg

Good morning

Version 3.0 will debut here in about an hour. Finished with the compiling and transitions last night. Just picking out music now. Keep your eyes peeled!

Drumroll, please. Welcome to the Lit World Premiere of Dicks of Lit Version 3.0, featuring a wide array of new cock stars!

https://www.***********/scl/fi/cds2...ey=96zu5azl5t0996sr2ooyxmn5x&st=jlrmsa1i&dl=0

Thanks to everyone who "donated". Everyone, please give them a hand! Or a mouth. Or...

To decode the link (thanks, Lit πŸ™„), reply to this post so you can edit the text. Then replace the asterisks with Dropbox .com (no space) and copy and paste the whole link into your browser to access the slideshow.

Special thanks to my assistant producer, @lily_wall_ for getting my ass into gear, offering valuable advice (no, really! all the cumshots are at the end, thanks to her), and being her perpetually snarky, yet lovable self.

Enjoy, all!

Charlie (SmokingFap)

Drumroll, please. Welcome to the Lit World Premiere of Dicks of Lit Version 3.0, featuring a wide array of new cock stars!

https://www.***********/scl/fi/cds2g2f5d6jgr8fqrhouj/DicksofLit-v3.0.mp4?rlkey=96zu5azl5t0996sr2ooyxmn5x&st=jlrmsa1i&dl=0

Thanks to everyone who "donated". Everyone, please give them a hand! Or a mouth. Or...

To decode the link (thanks, Lit πŸ™„), reply to this post so you can edit the text. Then replace the asterisks with Dropbox .com (no space) and copy and paste the whole link into your browser to access the slideshow.

Special thanks to my assistant producer, @lily_wall_ for getting my ass into gear, offering valuable advice (no, really! all the cumshots are at the end, thanks to her), and being her perpetually snarky, yet lovable self.

Enjoy, all!

Charlie (SmokingFap)

Back