Digital , sexual art for lit readers

I have a few polaroids lying around: they fade and it is sometimes fun to 'restore' a little. besides, it brings back memories

Some more art pices I had lying around. The drawing od the buxom woman giving oral i by an anonymous artist. I love it and wanted to share.
These arts of a photo transformed into a drawing are cool. And the drawing of the plump woman giving oral is really cool, I like it too. Mainly because it has a vintage vibe.

My erections while reading say differently. 🙂
Im getting an erection admiring your art work. Its very soft and erotic. Im bisexual so the ones of cock get me turned on. But i cant help be drawn into those images of those luscious pussies. It must be very gratifying to create those images of such complexity. Makes my mouth water

Retirei minhas postagens, pois nĂŁo sabia que aqui Ă© apenas uma pessoa que pode postar imagens.
Imagens essas que parece fotos editadas em aplicativos de celular, mas assim mesmo, apenas essa pessoa pode postar imagens aqui.
Desculpa ter postado... Boa sorte em suas edições.
I removed my posts because I didn't know that only one person can post images here.

These images look like photos edited on cell phone applications, but anyway, only that person can post images here.

Sorry for posting... Good luck with your edits.

Back