Do ladies actually enjoy sucking cock?

In my time I’ve met a couple women who really seemed to like sucking dick..
The majority? I’d answer no.. it’s a shame but I say no

Not only do we love it, but think about doing it quite often. If I start thinking about my husband and probably by now the thousands of times I have sucked his cock, and many of them to completion, I honestly get horny as fuck. If I am alone I have two dildos that are built similar to him for a temporary fix till the real thing attached to a grunting, orgasming man is in my mouth.

Is that a serious question?

Well then serious answer .....

Oh yes! Personally I love giving oral to a guy. I so love feeling his body writhing and his dick throbbing away in my mouth as I swirl my tongue around the ridge of the head. Hearing him moaning with delight as my mouth pleasures him is in turn a huge turn-on for me. Giving another person so much physical pleasure seriously makes me happy.

Then it is his turn to do the same for me LOL

Oh yes! Personally I love giving oral to a guy. I so love feeling his body writhing and his dick throbbing away in my mouth as I swirl my tongue around the ridge of the head. Hearing him moaning with delight as my mouth pleasures him is in turn a huge turn-on for me. Giving another person so much physical pleasure seriously makes me happy.

Nice answer :heart:

Deal!

Lovely to read , Would be so happy to do the same for you… first 🤗

Not a lady but I do. Limited experience because I’ve always been with women but on when it happens I love it. I’m oral though. Love eating pussy as well. Definitely depends on the person

Back