Do Small Chested Women Really Exist?

trysail said:

(Sigh), I guess it's all part of living in the wacko culture of America- which Mencken [accurately] described as, "A commonwealth of morons."

Yes, because America is the only place people partake in cosmetic surgery, and are obsessed with looks. Women have been doing things to change\enchance thier bodies through out history, but I'm sure you can still find a way to pin it on the ebil American Culture. :rolleyes:

Anyway, deff subscribing to this thread. 3 Cheers for the "small" chested women. :heart:

small chests are def the way to go. I'm on the VERy small end.... AAA-A... any bigger i begin to get turned off by them lol. But yeah, I live by teh theory that, "anything bigger then a handfull is a waste" and my motto is, "flat chested women need loving too" ;)

kitsune_kun said:
small chests are def the way to go. I'm on the VERy small end.... AAA-A... any bigger i begin to get turned off by them lol. But yeah, I live by teh theory that, "anything bigger then a handfull is a waste" and my motto is, "flat chested women need loving too" ;)

wowww ! i'm too busty ! thats a first :nana:

snowyflake said:
wowww ! i'm too busty ! thats a first :nana:

Yours, if I recall correctly, are quite quite perfect.

This thread needs more pics.

RawHumor said:
Yours, if I recall correctly, are quite quite perfect.

This thread needs more pics.

what do you think of my modest titties?

the picture was posted earlier in("my loevr and me)

Last edited:
kitsune_kun said:

personally, I'd love to see em.

:)

shhhh113 said:
what do you think of my modest titties?

the picture was posted earlier in("my loevr and me)

I can't see anything... can ya link me?

Back