Do you suck her strap on?

Yes ma’am
L3Hko2Y.jpg

I love it when she cums and squirts spunk in my face or in my throat.I also love when she makes me gag on it. My favorite is when I cum on her dildo and then suck it.

Nothing like being on my back and having a dildo like this throat fucking me on top.
I love making my subs throat my strap. There is something about the act, the noises, the reactions that are so arousing. If I can get my strap into a guys throat I don't like to let up. He has to learn how to open his throat up and resist the urge to gag. If he does that then the next step is to hold his nose closed.

I love making my subs throat my strap. There is something about the act, the noises, the reactions that are so arousing. If I can get my strap into a guys throat I don't like to let up. He has to learn how to open his throat up and resist the urge to gag. If he does that then the next step is to hold his nose closed.

Oh fuck, that sounds so awesome. Wish I could get a sore throat from you..

I’ve had a lot of sexual partners, but never once did anyone ask to play with a strap-on. And while it’s not at the top of the fantasy list I have to admit I’m curious to try

Damn!! That's fucking hot!!

Back