Do you want your feeder to be vocal while sucking his cock

There are not a lot of trans women like her, that's for sure. She is perfect for me because the only thing she wants to do is cum and all I ever want to do is make her cum.

I am her bottom and I am honored to service her big cock with my holes. When she fucks my holes and shoots her cum into me, this brings us both satisfaction and happiness together.
I assume she looks like a woman with tits but has a cock instead of a pussy. I have never seen a person like that but I am sure it would be fun to suck her cock and let her fuck me if she wanted.

So far I have only sucked one guy but I have sucked him a number of times now. He is not very vocal but I have gotten him to hold my face and face fuck me some. He enjoys that especially when he is about to cum. I think I would enjoy a guy that was a bit more vocal and would tell me how he loved to fuck my mouth and blow his load down my throat.

Well, she does live in the Philippines and has no intention of leaving. I had to search a long time to find her because she is so unusual a person.
How often do you get to see her or do you live in the Philippines too.

How often do you get to see her or do you live in the Philippines too.
I see her several times a year for month long visits. When we are apart we chat every day on cam for a couple of hours. We have been a couple since 2019.

I see her several times a year for month long visits. When we are apart we chat every day on cam for a couple of hours. We have been a couple since 2019.
That is different but cool. Do either of you have other lovers?

Majority of my suckers preferred me not being vocal, which is how I am naturally. Been told they prefer focusing on the taste and feel rather than words, though they like it when I deliberately twitch my cock.

There is nothing wrong with two people enjoying the other. Both get there needs filled by the other.

I have been a bi bottom for many years. I love being used by a masculine man and he gets his pleasure too. World would be better if everyone found mutual pleasure with another.

I LOVE a verbal feeder!!! It usually makes him a lot harder and it makes me feel good all over being his submissive "whatever term he wants to throw at me" cocksucker.....makes me drip drip drip until he finally shoots his load down my throat and I shoot my load in appreciation of his verbal feeding!!

I LOVE a verbal feeder!!! It usually makes him a lot harder and it makes me feel good all over being his submissive "whatever term he wants to throw at me" cocksucker.....makes me drip drip drip until he finally shoots his load down my throat and I shoot my load in appreciation of his verbal feeding!!

I want very verbal humiliation while being made to suck COCK
These are even better bent over his lap naked and getting spanked hard with him fingering your asshole while you suck his cock.

Back