Does Breast Size Matter

in what way

Is there a relationship between breast size and sexual libido? If not, then why should the size matter?

It matters because as a society we have made it a measure of the libido. We have been conditioned through our daily lives and what has been presented to us at early stages of our life that this(whatever this is) is the definition of sexy.

Unclothed, there is nothing a female can do about the size. Of course there is surgery, but outside of that there is nothing she can do.

Clothed, it is my understanding that very few women ever take as much thought about what goes under their clothes and as the clothes themselves. I have heard the word foundation ware used to describe what women ware under their clothes. Just like with a building, the exterior will take the same shape as its foundation and frame. I,as a man always enjoy looking at a women.large or small. if her clothes fit well and show as much proportion as possible.

I hope I have not stepped on any of the ladies toes out there. If I have, I'm sorry. I am a large man myself and I do everything I can to buy clothes that fit and look nice. And no, It is not cheap. I just wish women would just take this into account a little more when they choose items for their wardrobe.

Thank you for letting me vent. This is something that has heen on my chest for quite some time.

Back