Dominating an Alpha Male/Female - Challenge or Goal?

Anna Sue, Master is right after all...I do have a sadistic side. I so want to watch you demonstrate the realities to Soda!!:)

Catalina :D

from Catalina :
Anna Sue, Master is right after all...I do have a sadistic side. I so want to watch you demonstrate the realities to Soda!!
:

Sure watch lean back, have fun and enjoy...:)
Afterwards he for sure don't want see me again.
:D

Anna Sue:rose:

<nods her agreement>

He is cruisin' for a bruisin' !!!

<smiles evilly>

alpha? beta?

i must admit my limit of understanding the terms.....
but if you say, alpha is a strong willed determined bullheaded man/woman/......i guess then being an "A" type personality macho is equal to alpha then.....wanting my own way......

but then,.....i am also,.......a willing slave,,,,,a willing alpha.

or at least as i see this...for all intent and purpose,..i have always been strong willed high spirited type of man.....
never would ever buckle under to anyone.....including bosses.....i have told-off many over the years.......and walked away laughing....

what i can not sem to grasp here....someone says, that they find pleasures of a sort of having an alpha around?
i kinda wish someone could try to explain how they enjoy that?
i do not back-sass my Ma'am......but i always make sure She knows how i feel about any one topic........i do speak up.
granted, yes, of course, i enjoy being Hers,........
yes i guess i am an alpha,......a type "A" personna....
but since "I" am not into s/m activities....i have-to, ask, what pleasure would there be, with a slave like me, that bends to Her will,....but never has involvement in any ''playroom'' activities?

if this is too hard to answer......i'm sorry. my curiousity.

lizzieanne
owned by Ms Ann

Back