Don't know that this is wise, but here's a pic of me .......

Nominate your favourite maxi-part

• my face

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • my legs

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • my boobs

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • what you can see behind my underwear

Votes: 38 42.2%

• Total voters
U are SUPER HOT!!

Hey Maxxxine

U look super hot in that pic I love the breasts and the legs but we couldnt see your toes and feet, Are your toes painted??

And I would love to also see more of what you have behind your underwear!!

If you would like you can email me

Cowboyjc316_2001@yahoo.com

:p :p :p :p :p :p

hi

hi luv ur pic.i live in sydney also.i have thread called aussie.u will find more aussies there

Very nice!

very VERY nice!! You have a very lucky boyfriend! I'm sure he treats you right too, because he knows there is a LONG line of guys willing to take his place I'm sure.

You are a very beautiful woman and i love your entire body. Your breasts are perfect and I love yor nipples. I would love to suck on those nipples. You also have a very pretty face. I would like to see more of you.

Thanks again

Thanks so much for all of the positive comments about my pic. It makes feel good, and I love hearing from you. On top of the comments that you see, there have been so many private notes with all kinds of requests.
Please, if I don't respond, I'm not being rude in any way. I do love hearing from you, it makes me aroused to think that you have the time, but if I responded personally I would never get any work done.
Having said that, I WILL respond to any guy or girl who sends me a pic of themselves, or better still posts it here!
I took some new pics on my digital camera last night, and I'm not happy with the results. They just look too un-spontaneous, which is the essence of the one that I left on this site.

Love, Maxie XXXXX

By the way, the survey wasn't my idea, although I do find it fun (a few people have asked my why I put it there)

Hello Maxxxium Maxxxine,The world seems to be a better place,knowing there is a sexy angel like you in it.Thank you for your lovely response and I will be looking forward to seeing any more pictures yo decide to post.......lakritze

enthralled

you definitely have me enthralled.... beautiful breasts and a mound to die for!!! if you ever need a personal paramedic....

i think you are fabulous! don't change a thing! i shot my load looking at your beautiful face, great boobs, lovely legs, and that nice little patch beneath your undies. the only improvement would be a better look at that sweet muffin of yours. as soon as i send this, i'm going to try and pop again!

sexy

Id love to put my black cock into you baby.
Your beautiful.email me jeffwilliams 57@hotmail.com
Ill tell you what i can do for youxxxxxxxxxxxx

:p Well I am also going to give you a womans point of view! Sweety if you ever find your way to Alabama look me up I will treat you like the Queen you desrve to be! Email me and lets chat I will send pics when I get your mail.
puddles38_1999@hotmail.com

Puddles

maxie, glad to see the aussie girls coming up with the goods on literotica. i would have to agree with the other replies that you are looking fantastic. if you would like to chat to a melbourne guy drop me a line at kingycunna@hotmail.com. thanks for the pic. jason :)

Re: Try again with my pic

maxxxxxine said:
Trying again, this may have been taken out by the moderator, if so, could he/she please remove the entire post

MAXXXXXX YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SOOOOO HARD!!!!!!
YOUR FACE IS ANGELIC, YOUR LIPS ARE SO KISSABLE, YOUR BREASTS ARE SO SUCCULENT, YOUR LEGS ARE SO WRAPPABLE, YOU ARE JUST A HOTTIE.
IF YOU NEED A BUDDY CALL ME. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH FRIENDS. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Yes Maxine

I like what I see. ..... maybe no panties next time.....

times orange you look marvalious great leggs and breasts but have to agree its what's behind the panties that interests me most.

Back