Donzack_constantine

Angeline would never write smut! Take it back, you filthy cad!

What kind of naughty pics?

He is the only here who has managed to talk me into sending him every smutty thing I've ever written. He's no fool, that Fool. :D

He is the only here who has managed to talk me into sending him every smutty thing I've ever written. He's no fool, that Fool. :D
I'm pretty sure I've sent him naughty photos. I bet he has a pay site with your smut and my pics!

I started reading this thread and It was about this guy who wrote poems, right?

It's only recently I realised who SeattleRain was why didn't anyone tell meeeee? I hope I never insulted you! who the fumf is Sealace then? Fool you could be studmuffin

I'm pretty sure I've sent him naughty photos. I bet he has a pay site with your smut and my pics!

um... why pay for the tits when the ass is free?

or something like that

I send the Fool my panties. I know he sells them.

It's only recently I realised who SeattleRain was why didn't anyone tell meeeee? I hope I never insulted you! who the fumf is Sealace then? Fool you could be studmuffin

oh it doesn't really matter who anyone is around here, I can't keep track of just one name, let alone the alts

and if you ever insulted me, I doubt it-- and if so I never ever hold a grudge. Unless it is paying for a nice dinner. then I will hold it all night long.

I am truly a fool.

I keep all that naughtiness to myself without sharing, whether there is a profit or not. And there is a goldmine in the decadence of some that I know through this forum. Not one to brag, I would rather smile, and nod foolishly. Keep my secrets, hide my desires.

Back