Down again?

yeah it's back up but I can't sign in, nor can I read any of the stories, whenever I click - begin "*name of story*" it redirects me back to the home page?? What's going on?

I PM'd Manu to ask if the Chyoo outage was related to the server upgrade.

-Z.

Well, it's up, but it doesn't work right.

You can't login or access any menus that require logging in (add thread).

yeah it's back up but I can't sign in, nor can I read any of the stories, whenever I click - begin "*name of story*" it redirects me back to the home page?? What's going on?

actually you can read the stories if that is all you are interested in.

-nevermind, no you can't. you can only view individual threads by clicking on a persons user name and then clicking on submitted threads.

Last edited:
damn it...so close. very annoying.

on a brighter note...have you seen some of the women in the amateur pic feedback area? very tasty

The funny thing is, now that we can see the main page, we can see when the last story was updated. It's like finding a corpse with a broken watch.

Looks like it's working again.

And I added the first new thread. continuing my storyline in Endowiar with the sisters and the hippanthrope.

(I wonder if it had anything to do with my PM to Manu and Laurel at 915pm tonight.)

And I added the first new thread. continuing my storyline in Endowiar with the sisters and the hippanthrope.

(I wonder if it had anything to do with my PM to Manu and Laurel at 915pm tonight.)

I have the impression that they've been quietly responsive to "server down" sorts of problems like this.

(Laurel, Manu -- Thanks for your efforts!)

Let the orgies resume!
-Z.

Last edited:
Back