Drunken Goodwill Ramble

Thank you, Miss Blackwood.
I'm twice the writer I was for having read your poems and having played with you on the boards. You are truly a perfect ten.
To the only woman I ever wrote a poem for, and never got to kiss, I say...
WRITE ON, WOMAN!
:kiss:

:rose: Tara

Sad to see you taking off :( (But I know how you feel) I'll just have to make sure to post a poem on Tuesday occasionally—lusty humorous ones of course ;) Tara meat sandwiches... mmM

Much luck on your writing endeavors and hope for you to acheive your personal goals because you have to catch those ideas as they are spinning while you still can.

- neo

LOL Ms tbwd ;). By no means am I egocentric enough to even entertain for a minute that my comments (which, if you read them as carefully as you'd like me to read yours [and I know exactly what you were saying in that review, what everyone wishes they would say, but I still think you'd have been better not mentioning those poems at all, Liar has it right, I think] are completely innocuous as far as being a personal attack on anyone) could possibly chase you away. Sheesh! As if I'd want to, who'd disagree with me then?

Take care and we'll see you on Tuesdays.

Oh Tara!

When it's time for us to get to know each other we will do so! You go do what you have to, and keep writing- you make beautiful sounds!

Good luck, honey!

Boo

Back