Eating cum

I have been trying to get my wife to feed me my cum more often because I'm usually just enjoying the post orgasm feeling. Its been fun but i want to get myself in the habit of cleaning up my mess every time.

The other day we came up with a fun reward challenge:
If I make myself cum and lick it all up 3 times, she will reward me with a blowjob to completion. Usually when she sucks me, its foreplay and we end up doing other things. Having her suck me from start to finish and cumming in her mouth is a nice treat.

I'm hoping to get started on this as soon as possible!

I have been trying to get my wife to feed me my cum more often because I'm usually just enjoying the post orgasm feeling. Its been fun but i want to get myself in the habit of cleaning up my mess every time.

The other day we came up with a fun reward challenge:
If I make myself cum and lick it all up 3 times, she will reward me with a blowjob to completion. Usually when she sucks me, its foreplay and we end up doing other things. Having her suck me from start to finish and cumming in her mouth is a nice treat.

I'm hoping to get started on this as soon as possible!
Did you complete your challenge
Sounds like a win win to me especially if she snowballs it back to you

Did you complete your challenge
Sounds like a win win to me especially if she snowballs it back to you
One down, two to go. I could have been done by now but got distracted a few times or was intentionally aiming elsewhere.

It is a win / win, and I'm with you on the snowballing.

Yeah I think it's one of my favorite ways to eat it . A little trail running down her chin . Then she makes sure to open her mouth to show me it's still full before planting her lips on mine

God I wish I was so lucky, my wife will sometimes let me cum on her tits of belly but she cleans it up immediately and would never let me clean it off of her so I could taste it, she thinks it's gross

both me and my wife enjoy this … me cumming all over her breasts and then I have to eat my cum up off her as she masturbates to orgasm , I am enjoying the taste of eating my spunk … anyone else ?
Me too !!!

Back