English to Lit Translation Guide

cym i wont argue with you about lisa being a hottie :)

MzChrista said:

hey puss in boots, you know I like to play cause you cute and funny, but I am glad you got someone nice to love.

christa i think you have a wicked sense of wickedness i enjoy your posts and fun on here also :)

never good one for todd i will post my one also although its not as true to todd as never's

todd - the sky was made blue on the 4th day

Thank you all, I am glad you enjoyed my post. Lexie, wonderful additions!
Todd, I'm sorry I left you out, but it got you two other sweet ladie's attentions, didn't it?;)

LOL.. very funny...

Have you ever seen burnt posts? Those are pretty funny too.

Re: can't leave well enough alone...

seXieleXie said:
artful
the SKY certainly is *BLUE* if I do say so MYSELF

lancecastor
you all seem pretty secure in thinking the sky is blue. i find that utterly ironic, seeing as it's as green as the nose on my face.

never
blue? green? gray? i don't judge anything by it's color, not even the sky.

motorcitysam
says nothing, as the color of the sky is of little importance

I believe that should be, MOTORCITYSAM: I appreciate the blueness of the sky, but if the sky were another color, I would respect that too.

O my, CarolineOh, we should put that in the "new faces" thread ... it's soooo much more revealing ...

I'm getting cramps in my jaws from all the smiling, grinning and laughing here.

Never, I thought I'd try you but it's impossible to catch your quick wit and humor in one sentence ... :p

Re: Re: can't leave well enough alone...

MotorCitySam said:

I believe that should be, MOTORCITYSAM: I appreciate the blueness of the sky, but if the sky were another color, I would respect that too.

i've never seen you post on a thread as... incosequential... as one about the color of the sky. i figured you'd probably just skip over it ;)

CarolineOh said:
<presented with affection towards all>

STANDARD ENGLISH

The sky is blue.

RISIA SKYE

Reflected light in the atmosphere creates an optical impression the viewer interprets as a particular hue near the violet end of the prismatic spectrum.

EBONYFIRE

I said the sky was blue, boy, don't you tell me nothing about rain!

MONSTER666

I was going to post that the sky is blue, but SpectreT said it first.

DOCTORXBLUE

The sky is indeed blue! I had thought it was, and so it is! Hmmmm Perhaps I took this name for good reason!
Indeed!
Blue!

CYMBIDIA

It's the sky. It's supposed to be blue. But if you need to know more, here is a link to the thread on kinky physics we did a while ago.

KILLERMUFFIN

Where I live the sky is blue. I don't know what color the sky is where you live, and frankly, I don't care.

JAMES BLANDINGS

I can remember the sky being blue as far back as 1975.

SEXY GIRL

the sky is blue

LANCECASTOR

I believe the sky is blue, but can I really know if what I call blue is the same thing you call blue?

ARTFUL

The SKY would seem to be BLUE, and that is just my OPINION, but I own it.

MZ CHRISTA

Square Business, that's some way cool blue yous got up yonder.

CELLIS

The sky is the same color as my ass after Master broke in his new toy.

MISS TAKEN

The sky was blue the last time these kids gave me a chance to look outside.

CAROLINE OH

Sweetie, if you think the sky is blue, then I am sure it will be blue for you. :rose:

I can see everyone saying it that way too! Greaat job, you sure have me pegged right!

Eb

Laughing...

my ass off is becoming a habit around here. It sure beats aerobics!

Ebony

*bump*

SHADOWSDREAM

Blue is a pervasive state of transcendence. Discuss?

UCE

You'll have to do a better job than that if you're trying to persuade me that the fucking sky is blue.

DESDEMONA

Thank you for your thoughtful post. I agree with you -- the sky seems blue to me!

UNREGISTERED

The sky is chartreuse, you idiots!

A DESERT ROSE

I've got the perfect shade of blue for the sky right here!

LOST

I was thinking of painting my toenails to match the sky.

WIZARD

Here are 10 easy steps for making your own blue sky.

ROSCO RATHBONE

The blue sky goes unnoticed by tunnel-dwelling gnomes.

NemoAlia - Here's 3 links from the Library about why the sky is blue and if you have any questions please ask me or send me a pm.

Last edited:
LOVETOREAD

I tried to deny the sky's blueness for too long not to appreciate it now!

ZIPMAN7

You know, I think you all have important points. I just have one thing to add...

Back