Enjoy watching the wife flirt

My wife attracts attention despite her not actually seeking said attention. She dresses nicel and not at all slutty but flimsy sundresses and shorts with ehr pretty face, nice petite mom bod definitely garners looks and glances from men wherever we happen to go.

It's exciting to see these guys ummmm mind fuck her in their eyes as they watch my unaware wife as she goes about her day in Target or Trader Joe's 🙂

My wife attracts attention despite her not actually seeking said attention. She dresses nicel and not at all slutty but flimsy sundresses and shorts with ehr pretty face, nice petite mom bod definitely garners looks and glances from men wherever we happen to go.

It's exciting to see these guys ummmm mind fuck her in their eyes as they watch my unaware wife as she goes about her day in Target or Trader Joe's
Most it seems guys want, and rhet never pay attention lol. Alot of us would want to add someone once but they don't see it

Have to make it abiut her pleasure not about getting yours
That's true. I'd happily do it if that's the role I was playing — I just won't be able to keep up that role forever as I have my own needs, so I'd honestly only do this with a woman willing to be cuckqueaned as well.

One of our fun activities when we traveled together was to go to the hotel bar and let my wife flirt with men. She would dress attractively, not slutty, and would always get male attention. I sat nearby and watched the action. She allowed a bit of fondling, but that was all. To make it more interesting, if she was offered money for sex, I had to match the offer to have sex with her that night.

That's true. I'd happily do it if that's the role I was playing — I just won't be able to keep up that role forever as I have my own needs, so I'd honestly only do this with a woman willing to be cuckqueaned as well.
Not saying don't enjoy. Ljke mine , she likes giving oral. So I think she'd be happy with one in each

Not saying don't enjoy. Ljke mine , she likes giving oral. So I think she'd be happy with one in each
Not at all. Some guys are happy to let their wives have all the attention and stay faithful to her.
Some women are happy to let their hot husband have all the attention and even find women for him.
Some stag and vixen couples do both.
I'd just want it to be mostly even across the board or we wouldn't be in a relationship.

Not at all. Some guys are happy to let their wives have all the attention and stay faithful to her.
Some women are happy to let their hot husband have all the attention and even find women for him.
Some stag and vixen couples do both.
I'd just want it to be mostly even across the board or we wouldn't be in a relationship.
That's about right. It's about fun thrill and all enjoying

I have a hotwife fantasy. The wife and I have talked about it and agree it's hot but just a fantasy thing. However, lately she has indulged me a bit. Dressing sexier, being mildly flirty when guys try to chat her up. A few weeks ago she went to the beach with family and they ended up going out one night. There was a guy there who kept flirting with her and asking her to dance. She texted me and asked if it would be OK to which I replied "go for it". She had wore shorts and a tank top with no bra. Her nipples are pierced so everyone would have been able to tell. She called me after she got back to the beach house and told me how his hands were all over her, rubbing her ass, pulling her tight up against him. Her tits and pierced nipples pushed up against his chest. She told me it was more fun than she thought it would be and that she was getting really turned on telling me about it. Planning on doing something like this again but she said she wants me there to watch next time, which I am totally down for!! Anyone else like this kind of thing? I love showing her off (candalism) and exploring a bit.

Back