erections: how long before it really hurts?

pagan switch said:
Everything went fine. About 40 minutes into it, he earned a couple of welts, but got it back up quickly and lasted for half an hour more, so it totaled about 65 minutes he was hard. :)

LOL, see, nothing is impossible with the right motivation!!

Catalina :rose:

well you learn something new everyday, dont ya!
nobody told me that it shouldnt go on for too long. guess fate has played a hand in keeping me and mine safe so far.
Im amazed that an hour is mentioned?
(walks off shaking her head in disbelief)

He he, a riding crop can definitely be good motivation too. :D

I know what you mean, shelleb4, in the stories the domme makes him keep it hard for hours on end. We were both aroused by the idea of him having to keep it hard for me and being punished for not having an erection in my presence, but knew hours and hours was just waaaaay too unrealistic.

hey that sounds like a fun weekend, but I have a question, last week my girlfriend and I had sex for 2 hours straight and I stayed hard the entire time(she didn't even let me cum either, just had to take it out when she was done), do you think thats not healthy? We were going to try to go for four hours next time, but maybe not after reading this..

Well, I'd say it really depends on you and your age. In our case, I just made him keep it hard, but otherwise did not allow him any stimulation. And he's turning 43 in October. He's always been a bit sensitive and is the type whom it hurts if he tried to keep going after he cums. For example, if he's cum it's going to hurt just about 10 strokes afterward.

So, I'd say go for it. If it hurts, give yourself a break. If it doesn't hurt or go numb, then you'll probably be alright. :)

that sounds like some good advice, yea Im 18 , so maybe that has something to do with it, it would probly take much longer to push me to the same limit you were trying to take your partner lol

eg1vtec said:
hey that sounds like a fun weekend, but I have a question, last week my girlfriend and I had sex for 2 hours straight and I stayed hard the entire time(she didn't even let me cum either, just had to take it out when she was done), do you think thats not healthy? We were going to try to go for four hours next time, but maybe not after reading this..

It is not particularly healthy, no matter what age you are. Simply because of the physiology of an erection (it's a form of altered blood flow - and if blood is not allowed to drain from the penis, it will pool, congeal, form clots, and then cause tissue death) you should NOT sustain it for too long. At some point, you have to allow the blood to drain from the penis or you are going to have trouble. If you only do it once, you may get away with it, but I would not advise much more than 2 hours at a time, even if you are only 18.

Pure said:

'Natural erections' aren't supposed to last by the hour, and need medical attention/relief within 6-8 hours.

Damn.

I'm pretty sure I went days at a time when I was younger.

Back