Erotic Humiliation

Humilitation is a key factor in our relationship i crave it. One form is to deny me bathroom privileges and supply me with a litter box to use in front of him while he verbally abuses me as in telling me what a low life thing i am that i am nothing more than an animal to him. The shame i feel is unbeliveable but so exhilarating at the same time.

Love
sidney

Humiliation is a double-edged sword. It can be one of the most wonderful parts of a bdsm interaction. However, to be effective, the sub/slave needs to have healthy esteem. I have encountered some who cannot handle the humiliation. They simply experienced too much of it in their life for it to be healthy. Before they can appraoch this play, they needed to do some work on themselves.

absolutely agree with you on this!

For me, as a male sub, i find humiliation both exhilerating and I guess kinda rewarding; Also i think for me its kind of like 'reenforcing', my 'position',;- When I@m being humiliated, told wat a slut, whore bitch etc., etc., I am, its the exhileration of that humiliation plus reenforcing the Dom as the Master over me and my position as merely his slut slave and sub.
Of course it depends on what form the humiliation is taken; the above is more true I guess on 'verbal humiliation', but can be true for physical humiliation too.
Also I think with physical humiliation, E.G., being made to wet/soil myself, having to beg to Master for permission to go to the toilet, orgasm, or such like, then there is just some rewards I seem to get in the demeaning myself, err, actually that is kinda hard to explain, its a feeling a emotional thing maybe not easily expressed in words..
Of course it depends a lot on what someones definition of humiliation is, and E.G., might be differnt if the humiliation concerned is being used most explicitly for a punishment...

I so enjoyed reading everyone's responses to this thread!

As a PYL who is fairly new the scene, I've found humiliation to be something I've become more comfortable with over time and as I've gotten to know the pyl. I'm SO conscientious of hurting someone's feelings in my vanilla life, becoming comfortable with humiliating someone has been something I've had to really work on.

In my (limited) experience, I've found a pyl will pretty much give me clear indications on what level of humiliation is hot for them. By paying attention and communicating, I've not only learned to do it effectively, I've really come to enjoy it.

I still don't completely understand WHY it's so erotic to a pyl, and I'm fascinated with the psychology behind it. All I know for sure is that it's hot as hell to make a guy blush!

Well, as one of the guys who enjoys being made to blush, and even made to feel repelant or disgusted etc., by the humiliation, it just works... no idea why or how the psychology behind it functions but there is a 'reward' in it at the end being humiliated...

Hum reminds of me of an old saying from way back when... whip me beat me make me feel cheap! :)

Ahh haa... Maybe that is a big part of it... Taking the enjoyment out of the humiliation by being made to feel 'cheap', or slutty ... yep that fits with my experiance...

*blushes frantically*

I'm a cocksucker, and the humiliation that excites me the most is associated with public exposure. The possibility that I might be observed by people who know me, while I'm down on my knees being savagely throat fucked thrills me no end. Being required to give blowjobs to multiple men, in front of an audience, is a recurring dream.

Last edited:
My wife seem to like it. It’s mild and she’s the humiliateor. Shes the Domme and I’m the sub. She likes to peg me and get me to tell het how I like her cock and that I want her to fuck me with her cock. She had me suck on it. If I’ve ever done it to her, well she’s done it to me. I think of it as bedroom games. Now when she takes pictures and video i feel a erotic humiliation inside. Then she shows them to me which brings it up a notch. If she shows it to one of her friends while I’m around it kicks it up even more.

Last edited:
I love erotic humiliation. I don’t have a lot of experiences with it yet but I’ve completely enjoyed the ones I have had so far.

Erotic humiliation is a fascinating topic and area I like to explore with some submissives. It typically means something different for everyone, so I'm curious as to what it means for *you*, if it means anything at all.

What part does erotic humiliation play in your BDSM exchanges? Is this something you find exciting, possibly rewarding in some way? For those of you who engage in humiliation play, what do you enjoy most about it?

Thanks!

i like being compared to other dick sizes and it said aloud by woman i am with that i am smaller than others whn it comes to my penis. i like being told about other dicks inside my partner(s) and what other dicks do to them in oh so many ways. and what they do for those to and for those other dicks. i also like to be compared to sex toys and find that woman cum differently on their large toys and other dicks than on my face and little penis.

Last edited:
I'm a sub sissy who loves humiliation and degradation.

I love cuckolding and cuckqueaning, just not in a proper relationship, SPH, race play, arse and foot worship, etc.

My husband is showing me more and more how much he craves / enjoys what I would call humiliation. His cock clearly shows how he feels when I do it (well before I caged him). He even opened the door for me to have sex outside our marriage which I have stepped through and really enjoyed. Telling him about my lovers, how they make me feel (inevitably more satisfied than husband eve could with his little cock), and what I crave that isn’t him all make him so horny.

He’s also deep into the sissy “lifestyle” (wardrobe) which makes him so happy, so when I can I weave humiliation into that as well.

It gave me a lot of mixed feelings at first. I never wanted to hurt him or insult him. I love him. But over time I saw that he wasn’t hurt but was very grateful I indulged this fetish (among all his). Feels easy and more natural now, for better or worse.

@MeganFachs, thanks for sharing that. That is wonderful how you indulge him and feed his fantasies. I bet he has strong orgasms. And it is great that you are satisfied too physically and emotionally.
ES

Although I hate that I get incredibly aroused by humiliation, I do crave it. Arousing humiliation for me is being humiliated in front of others. I'm in my early 50s and scolded like a little girl and spanked in front of others drives me insane. Especially if the audience are younger girls and they laugh. Also humiliating is if I'm fingered/massaged to an orgasm again in front of others and then being scolded for being a naughty little girl. Go figure!

I was in my forties when I finally realized that I was someone who really liked being humiliated. I was tied to the chair and my mistress was yelling at me and slapping me in a role play. I found myself quickly erect, which of course she slapped my dick back into submission. Since that time, I have found that I love being called names, urinated on, being forced to lick her piss or my cum off the floor, be forced to crossdress or wear whatever she wants me to under my clothes at work. What seems to turn me on the most is when she spits in my face.

@MeganFachs You may want to see this thread: https://forum.literotica.com/thread...otic-humiliation.1586319/page-3#post-98203237

I am in an FLR. Although my wife does not cuck me, she is masterful at humiliation. She does manage my O’s (and many other things), and I am in panties 24/7/365. Feel free to PM me for more details. This is real, not fantasy like some of your responses.
Hi Nancy, sorry I missed this originally. Doesn’t look like you accept PMs anymore but if that changes, message me. I’d like to hear more of your panty-wearing and ways she humiliates you.

I find that I enjoy more relational humiliation. Getting talked about and laughed at by your SO with others is a major turn on. Cfnm, enf, sph, and forced orgasm is also fun, but doesn’t seem to hit as hard.

I had an ex that I caught laughing about me with the guy she cheated with. It hurt, but was also a MAJOR turn on. I actually ended up in a touchless orgasm explaining it to a domme later.

For us as a upperclass conservative elder couple is nothing more arousing and erotic than to be degraded and humiliated by black men....it started on our honeymoon in Jamaica when my husband and i were robbed and he had to watch the robbers use me....all three of them took me hard and i came like never before ...enjoyed the forceful and powerful big black cocks while my husband stand beside and had a errection....laughed and humiliated by the robbers ...after we talked about it and it was clear that we both are submissive for bbc...

For us as a upperclass conservative elder couple is nothing more arousing and erotic than to be degraded and humiliated by black men....it started on our honeymoon in Jamaica when my husband and i were robbed and he had to watch the robbers use me....all three of them took me hard and i came like never before ...enjoyed the forceful and powerful big black cocks while my husband stand beside and had a errection....laughed and humiliated by the robbers ...after we talked about it and it was clear that we both are submissive for bbc...
Have you done any roleplay IRL of something like this again?

Back