Erotic Wagers - everybody wins

Actually, you didn’t set a time limit, so I’m reasonably hopeful here ha

My favorite way to cum is for me and said guy to both take time going down on each other, then him inside me and cum while we look into each other’s eyes

Oh it passed midnight… do I lose or does the lack of a time limit set save me? 😂
Just 3 more likes needed…!!

Guess I lost, Pad 😂

New challenge

TNP can get a positive response from 7 different people on 7 different threads within seven hours of responding to this
Actually, 10 hours because that’s through the night otherwise
If not - they need to provide 7 words to describe their most recent orgasm, and 7 to describe the person responsible/ in mind

Btw - we wanna see something of a free for all here!!
If you don’t like the wager above, set your own, name someone and set one, however you want to work it! 😀😇😈💋

In that vein - @Megan82 , since you were accused of forgetting @Great_Scot ’s birthday 😮 - I bet you can’t accurately name his top five songs/ pieces of music within three minutes of accepting the wager!
If you fail - you have to give him a private strip tease to the song of his choosing.
Scot then reports back with the number of Fuck’s Sakes 😂

Btw - we wanna see something of a free for all here!!
If you don’t like the wager above, set your own, name someone and set one, however you want to work it! 😀😇😈💋

In that vein - @Megan82 , since you were accused of forgetting @Great_Scot ’s birthday 😮 - I bet you can’t accurately name his top five songs/ pieces of music within three minutes of accepting the wager!
If you fail - you have to give him a private strip tease to the song of his choosing.
Scot then reports back with the number of Fuck’s Sakes 😂

So somebody was trying to get sympathy for a missed birthday that hadn’t even happened!!! 😮
Megan - I apologize!!
So - bet reversed!!!! @Great_Scot , you must name @Megan82 ’s top five songs/ pieces of music within two minutes of accepting the wager - and write her an apology poem so good that she forgives you and wants to hug you tight!
If you fail - you have to provide her with an hour’s private entertainment of whatever she chooses!
Megan then gives us the number of whatever her equivalent of Fuck’s Sakes is, if willing 🙂

Back