• chubby4.jpg
    chubby4.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 103
Diep.............................

Attachments

• suck4.jpg
    suck4.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 108
Sorry that I do not speak/write Dutch, but I must say that there are some very fine pictures in this thread and I was particularly struck by the examples of "chubby" ladies displayed here! Wonderfully full curves, these women are not seen in enough in action! :)

Chi-Guy31 said:
Sorry that I do not speak/write Dutch, but I must say that there are some very fine pictures in this thread and I was particularly struck by the examples of "chubby" ladies displayed here! Wonderfully full curves, these women are not seen in enough in action! :)

Hi Chi-Guy, thanks for your reply, I fully agree with you, will post some more chubby ladies.

Feel free to post pics yourself :cool:

E's Toy said:
Hi Chi-Guy, thanks for your reply, I fully agree with you, will post some more chubby ladies.

Feel free to post pics yourself :cool:

When I find them, I will certainly teach myself how to post them here! You know, I have never posted a photo in any thread on any message board that I am a member of - I must seem like quite the computer idiot!

Chi-Guy31 said:
When I find them, I will certainly teach myself how to post them here! You know, I have never posted a photo in any thread on any message board that I am a member of - I must seem like quite the computer idiot!

Well it's simple, find a pic on the net or from your private collection :p , make sure that the size is less the 100 KB, go down here and click on manage attachments, there you can upload pics from your HD to LIT....

Back