Everything about Small Penis/Cocks

I dont like small dicks because i have one myself they are an embarassment. Its terible having a short dick and i have yet to find a women in real life that likes my small penis

I’m not very well endowed. I love giving oral and that helps. Anal is always an option. And I’ve had very few complaints. Just have to compensate.

I'm a good looking guy with a small penis. I'm around 4.9" long erect and around the same girth wise . My lady does like a bigger than average sized dick, but has never minded my size since I'm good with my tongue and have always been one to willingly go down on my partners. I've also never cared if they brought in larger toys into the bedroom.

For those nights she wants something bigger you can always offer her use of your fist.

I have a small penis. I never had any issue getting women or keeping girlfriends. I’ve been happily married for nearly 30 years. I did finally get my wife to admit that she likes bigger dicks and she is now a hotwife. We’ve gotten into SPH the last couple of years as well.

I was told once that a small cock or one that's completely soft can fit in a mouth and you can feel it growing in your mouth! It's fucking hot if you think about it!
It's cool to know that a woman finds this exciting.
Many women have posted that blowing a small cock is better than a big one. Of course this is a preference and not a rule.

My wife always said she liked blowing me because she could easily deep throat me. I’ve seen her suck some big dicks now and know she can deep throat them too. The look on her face when she takes a new cock out is just awesome!

Penises are like any other body part and vary in shape and size. There's no such thing as the ideal or perfect penis. Still, some people feel self-conscious about their penis size. It's common for people to feel self-conscious about the size of their penis or think their penis is smaller than it ought to be.

I am a social nudist and have probably seen more naked men than most.

I remember seeing a whole range of penis sizes when I was growing up, and like most, I couldn't help noticing the more prominent, longer penis and wished my penis was that big.

After swimming and in colder weather, my penis is always small, but when the temperatures rise so my balls descend, and my penis is noticeably longer.

It soon became evident that the length of a penis varies depending on whether it is erect or flaccid. Flaccid length does not accurately predict erect length.

My erections cause my penis to grow in length and girth, whilst my best buddy, whose flaccid penis is much bigger, only marginally increases in length and doesn't appear to be as rigid as my penis.

Although I know that penis size does not impact sexual function, including orgasm or sex drive, I was anxious that my girlfriends only want to have a bigger penis penetrate them. But once I knew that my penis was large enough ( five and a half to six inches erect) to get the job done, it didn't worry me anymore.

However, I remain envious of well-endowed guys, so I compensate by improving my posture, keeping fit, watching my weight and shaving my pubic hair.

So despite that evidence to the contrary, as many as 68% of men have reported desiring a larger penis, partly due to misconceptions about average length and their partners' expectations.

I overestimated my partner's preference for penis size, which was a source of anxiety. My wife enjoys a big penis but prefers a partner with a smaller penis as it tends to trigger her orgasms more easily. She enjoys being stretched occasionally, but deep penetration isn't the key to enjoyable sex.

Love all the memes/captions! I’m a big guy with a very small penis,it looks waaay out of proportion but I’m owning it. I love SPH but also love that I cum a huge amount,my wife is tight and loves anal so I’m doing well. I also get happy ending massages and they tend to go between hyping me up for a big tip or giggling that it’s small for such a big man.

Back