Exploring Planet Prudence...

apologies for the late response @RoperTrace , i have been on my travels, a relaxing time was had away from internetland.
..Ms Bonham Carter does a passable impersonation of a rough woman there and probably benefited from London life where all and sundry share life experiences and space ( i should coco )... but I dont think she's truly rough in the slightest, she'd be good if they ever do a remake of Mary Poppins.

back to the art....i did some actual work with pencil and crayon whilst away, here is a sample....

View attachment 2268908

' Coleen and Oona, Lesbian Couple 'Eastbourne 2023 '

I will not share the back story in publick here
That's really Good.

apologies for the late response @RoperTrace , i have been on my travels, a relaxing time was had away from internetland.
..Ms Bonham Carter does a passable impersonation of a rough woman there and probably benefited from London life where all and sundry share life experiences and space ( i should coco )... but I dont think she's truly rough in the slightest, she'd be good if they ever do a remake of Mary Poppins.

back to the art....i did some actual work with pencil and crayon whilst away, here is a sample....

View attachment 2268908

' Coleen and Oona, Lesbian Couple 'Eastbourne 2023 '

I will not share the back story in public here.
that's impressive 😎

" Prudence is the ability to govern and discipline oneself by the use of reason. It is classically considered to be a virtue, and in particular one of the four cardinal virtues"

" Art is a diverse range of human activity, and resulting product, that involves creative or imaginative talent expressive of technical proficiency, beauty, emotional power, or conceptual ideas."

96 posts here to date...so i decided to start a thread for my creations
some of you may have found me rude, opinionated and abrasive,
i'm not going to apologise, i am what i am,
and to be fair i have not been critical of others creativity, but i will stand my ground on conceptual topics.
i am also annoyed by gaslighting and bullying.
the following works span many years, some old, some new.
also different mediums, i like to experiment.
i hope viewers will find something to stimulate, one way or another.
i welcome valid criticism, but rudeness and closed mindedness will be frowned upon...
......thank you !
The most beautiful part is to be you, the true you, and screw the detractors.

also requests are generally better recieved accompanied by lots of begging and scraping or at least a 'please'....

Ooops...I was just asking if it was possible not asking for the edit. Kind of like asking if a car wil go as fast as the speedometer.

Just asking.

These are all remarkable. And the way you went about it shows a lot of creativity and sensuality. Kudos!
Really like your art and your sexuality . I could not get any of the above images to download. I would like to see all of your work uncensored. I invite you to PM me and send me all of your extremely erotic images.

Back