Eyes closed, mouth open. What would you put in the LAY's mouth?

That looks delicious

You can have one of the world's best soups. Pho

Beef-Pho_6.jpg

Skipping the poster above for missing the point of the game. Twice. 😐 (ok, I won't skip him, but since he's not into Jessica Alba, I'm going to let her shove her whole hand in this time.)

The last time I got @Taegul, I don't think I was very nice... Today I shall be kinder. I'm going to give him something I know he loves, even if I think it's an abomination... his bite will be a piece of pizza with the pineapple topping he so appreciates.

Skipping the poster above for missing the point of the game. Twice. 😐 (ok, I won't skip him, but since he's not into Jessica Alba, I'm going to let her shove her whole hand in this time.)

The last time I got @Taegul, I don't think I was very nice... Today I shall be kinder. I'm going to give him something I know he loves, even if I think it's an abomination... his bite will be a piece of pizza with the pineapple topping he so appreciates.
Bite of medium rare steak and twice baked potato.

An Utz potato chip.
Ribbed or smooth, whoops, I mean ripples or plain depending on preference, Grandma Utz’s kettle chips if I really want to score, old bay crab chips if they are a deviant like me 🤨

Back