F 24 submissive looking for Dom

I have 10 years of experience with training submissives. I specialize in teaching a woman how to orgasm in several different ways. I'm also a hypnotist and I've had a lot of success helping women experience hands free orgasms on command. Send me a PM if you're interested.

As I find myself drawn to commanding presence, I can't help but yearn for your guidance and control. My submissive nature longs to surrender to every whim, exploring the depths of pleasure under firm hand. indulge me in a tantalizing journey of obedience and desire? Let us delve into the realms of ecstasy together, where you reign supreme and I willingly submit to your every command. Who could take care or me and my needs.
Ooh. Wish I could help you out. I have all sorts of ideas, but I have so sweet clue on how to actually be a Dom...

As I find myself drawn to commanding presence, I can't help but yearn for your guidance and control. My submissive nature longs to surrender to every whim, exploring the depths of pleasure under firm hand. indulge me in a tantalizing journey of obedience and desire? Let us delve into the realms of ecstasy together, where you reign supreme and I willingly submit to your every command. Who could take care or me and my needs.
Still looking for someone compatible

Yes... I am looking for something similar too. I will take on the Dom role and you could expect something like the story of O

I like details, emotions, live and lust mixing together.

I have 10 years of experience with training submissives. I specialize in teaching a woman how to orgasm in several different ways. I'm also a hypnotist and I've had a lot of success helping women experience hands free orgasms on command. Send me a PM if you're interested.
Wruf

Back