F iso M for conversation

Call back I'll be waiting

Hi Daisydo,
Just call me Frodo, I read ur personal and I would like to hear from u. I'm curious about ur sassy side it could be fun to hear from u. If u want to know about myself E-mail me.
Frodo

Hi Daisy!

Hi Daisy! You sound like a very fun and interesting lady, and I would love to become pen pals, and get to know each other. I am a warehouse Manager in Georgia, 5'10", 205, Blonde hair, aqua eyes, and have a muscular build. And good lord, humor is my forte! lol I figure if something isn't worth laughing at, it's not worth paying attention too! Hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now......Doug

me too!!!

i am also from OK, although my job is not nearly as exotic as yours. Please mail me so we can talk

YOU

DAISY, WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN? AND NO THAT IS NOT A RHETORICAL QUESTION. YOU SOUND LIKE A WOMAN THAT CAN SPEAK HER MIND AND DOESN'T MIND DOING IT. I LOVE THAT IN A WOMAN. IT MEANS WE CAN HAVE A HONEST CONVERSATION WITH NO GAMES, NO PUTTING ON OF AIRS, AND ESPECIALLY LET EACH OTHER KNOW WHAT IT IS WE WANT OUT OF LIFE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHAT WE ARE WILLING TO GIVE. SINCE I KNOW A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU FROM YOUR RESPONSES, I WILL SHARE A LITTLE ABOUT ME TO MAKE IT FAIR. I AM OF FRENCH CAJUN AND SIOUX INDIAN DESCENT. I AM FAIRLY DARK COMPLECTED WITH BLACK HAIR AND BROWN EYES. I AM 6'1" TALL AND WEIGH 235 LBS. I PLAYED BOTH HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE FOOTBALL AT LSU IN BATON ROUGE, LA. I ENJOY READING AND SPORTS. I ALSO REALLY ENJOY THE OUTDOORS. ESPECIALLY THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. COOL NIGHTS THAT MAKE FOR ENJOYABLE WALKS IN THE MOONLIGHT OR BUILDING A ROARING FIRE AND JUST HOLDING SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU AND BEING CONTENT THAT YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO HOLD ON TO. YES I AM A LITTLE BIT THE ROMANTIC, I DON'T KNOW WHO DREAMS MORE ABOUT THE LIGHT FROM THE FIREPLACE AS IT DANCES ON YOUR CREAMY SKIN, AS I GAZE INTO YOUR EYES AND KNOW THAT FOR ME, TIME HAS STOOD STILL AND I AM LOST IN YOUR EMBRACE HOPING TO NEVER BE FREE FROM IT AGAIN. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU. I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND EVEN LOOKING HERE. PLEASE RESPOND AS IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY SO MUCH BRIGHTER.

hey daisy

i am 24.i am eager to exchange mails with u.
mail me at
myinternal@usa.net

hi

hi i am from england am 5 10 long black hair brown eyes, into fitness trainin. hope 2 hear from u soon.

Hey! I've had a lot of fun chatting with all of you. This Disscusion board thing is really cool. I've met some pretty nice, interesting people. Keep 'em coming! :)

Daisy

Love to learn more about you...

Here's a little surface stuff about me to seee if you want to learn about me...

I am 32 years old. I am a teacher and I LOVE my job. I feel that is very important. I am 5' 6" and 155 pounds. I try to keep in shape. Just so you know, I shave my head. I only mention it because that is not everyone's thing. I consider myself very open and honest. I look for the same thing in people who I interact with.

I am very open minded and enjoy many different things. But I love movies. It doesn't matter if their American, foreign or independent. I listen to many different types of music but my favorite is rock-folk female bands. The art of conversation is something that really interests me. I love to talk and debate with new people. I find people very interesting. I belive people should always try to live life to the fullest.

I know this isn't too much but its hard to just go on about me but I hope this is enough to get your interest.

If this interest you write me at fishrl@juno.com. I look forward to learn more about you. I can send a picture if you E-mail me there.

Robert

Hey Daisydo my name is Joe lots of ladies call me Joey, I guess its cuter or something. hehe. I would love to talk with ya sometime. (o:', I like music, movies, basketball, diff things, I have brown hair and eyes and am 6'2" half Korean. Hope to hear from ya. I am on AOL also. Thanks.

Back