F Seeking Dominant M For Hot Talk Or RP

Hot Talk or a simple RP.

You play the Boss in MF or another guy in MMF or MFM or an F in FMF.

Everything in my profile still stands.

I would PM you when we have something going.
"Good morning, Jane. I need to see you in my office please." I call out to you from my office door onto the open floor. Most people suddenly start paying a lot more attention to their computers, just relieved that it's not their name I called. I wait for you at the door. I'm 6'3, 190lbs of all muscle. I'm in a blue suit that cost more than your monthly take-home pay. My tie is in a tight windsor knot and hangs right to my belt buckle. I tap the doorknob, demonstrating my impatience at having to wait for you to acknowledge me.

"Good morning, Jane. I need to see you in my office please." I call out to you from my office door onto the open floor. Most people suddenly start paying a lot more attention to their computers, just relieved that it's not their name I called. I wait for you at the door. I'm 6'3, 190lbs of all muscle. I'm in a blue suit that cost more than your monthly take-home pay. My tie is in a tight windsor knot and hangs right to my belt buckle. I tap the doorknob, demonstrating my impatience at having to wait for you to acknowledge me.
Upgrade to a smarter Gmail
Secure, fast & organized email
OPEN

Craigslist

Taking you!

We both knew we only had a few hours until you had to leave. Back to the city, an hour and a half drive away. I didn’t waste time. I Pulled you by your blonde tresses toward me and thrust my tongue into your mouth. Moved you around, hands hard and thick on your torso. Pressed against me. You feel so good in my arms.
I stripped you and left my office clothes on, for now. I was already hard, and wanted to fuck you.
I pushed you back on the bed easily. Kneed your sexy legs apart and pressed my cock up against you, bare, through my slacks. Kissed you, hard, felt your body writhe under me.
I pulled back after a minute and lifted myself up. “Take my cock out,” I ordered softly.
You did. Unbuckled, unzipped, palmed it in your hand, let out a low satisfied hum of pleasure when you touched it. I lowered myself back on top of you, kissed your neck. “I want to fuck your mouth baby.”
You arched in response, but whispered, “But I want you to fuck me.”
I almost laughed. Your desire handed to me on a silver platter, I took it gratefully. “No.”
“Please, baby, I need it, I want you to fuck my pussy.”
I do like the way you beg. I nearly acquiesced, but said “no” again, pulled back to shift to my knees on the bed. Took your hair in my fist as you bent in front of me. “Do it real pretty, and I’ll fuck you.”
You lowered your lips to my cock and kissed. Swallowed. Lapped with your eager, wet tongue, ran it along your lips. I didn’t stop with the talking. “Baby, you suck it so good. That’s so pretty in your mouth, suck it deeper, yeah that’s it, good girl.”
I pulled you up to kiss me a few times, mostly so I could feel how your lips and tongue get swollen and wet when you suck me off, and so I can have that moment of thrusting your head back down to my cock, pushing on the back of your skull. Desiring your delicious mouth.
You started taking it deeper, deep as you could, nearly the whole thing, kept it there while your throat contracted around it and you fought your gag reflex, then pulled up and kneeled.
“Do it again,” I said, and you looked up at me, mouth open tongue thick, and lowered your mouth back down, sucking me all the way again. “Deeper Amber. Good girl. Take that cock in your throat. Swallow it. Good, that’s so good baby.”
And again you came up for air.
“Do that one more time,” I said, caressing the back of your head, “and I’ll fuck you.”

Shall I continue? Would be fun. Hmmm?

I'm really impressed to see your blue suit that cost more than my monthly take-home pay and I appreciate the opportunity to work for you. I even find it thrilling that you like to have 2 female employees in your office with the door locked. But, Mr. S, why did you let Linda touch me? She and I hardly know each other. Besides, I am only good for M, not for F. It however, Mr'S, it'd be entertaining to watch her suck you or watch you fuck her.

Linda bats her eyelashes at you and then looks at me. "Shall we demonstrate what we mean?" She asks me. I nod my head and unzip my fly. My thick sturdy cock is at full mast. Linda crawls on her hands and knees over to me, her ass swaying back and forth. She looks every bit like an wild cat in heat. She claws her way up my thighs and, with her hands on my legs, makes my cock disappear into her mouth. She closes her eyes and hums. Her cheeks cave in slightly as she sucks my head and shaft. My hand grips thr back of her head as my balls rest on her chin. "Like what you see, Jane?" I ask, looking at you watch us.

Hot Talk Or RP On Lit only.
Everything in my profile still stands.
(For men over 35 yo )

Mother took me to her man's house. I am going to put this on and walk around inside his house.

View attachment 2332053
Mother can suck the man's cock and leave his eyes open for watching me.
The man is opening a bottle of Dom Pérignon and he put 3 tall glasses on the table.
Lucky man he is

The boss: “ Jenny, I've got a VIP client. Reserve a table, a booth, for 3 at Chez le Marquis for dinner tomorrow. 7 pm. You won't have to wear a business suit .Wear the one I bought you last week."

Jenny: “Will do, Mr. X”

(Everything stated in my profile still stands.)

The boss: “ Jenny, I've got a VIP client. Reserve a table, a booth, for 3 at Chez le Marquis for dinner tomorrow. 7 pm. You won't have to wear a business suit .Wear the one I bought you last week."

(Everything stated in my profile still stands.)
Jenny blushes, remembering the slinky dress her boss had purchased. Of course, she made it look gorgeous, but had not had the chance to wear it in public yet. She already had fantasies of her boss, peeling it off her.

Jenny blushes, remembering the slinky dress her boss had purchased. Of course, she made it look gorgeous, but had not had the chance to wear it in public yet. She already had fantasies of her boss, peeling it off her.
It's quite perceptive of Mr. John Smith that he saw Jenny blush.
Yes, her blush was obvious that could be seen by anybody around.

Ah.....she had not had the chance to wear it in public yet? ...Ah......not in public...
Mr. John Smith, you must be in her private life.

And she already had fantasies of her boss?
Im just curious, did she tell you that ? Or did you see something she did that made you think so?
(BTW, i am Jenny's alter ego)

Last edited:
It's quite perceptive of Mr. John Smith that he saw Jenny blush.
Yes, her blush was obvious that could be seen by anybody around.

Ah.....she had not had the chance to wear it in public yet? ...Ah......not in public...
Mr. John Smith, you must be in her private life.

And she already had fantasies of her boss?
Im just curious, did she tell you that ? Or did you see something she did that made you think so?
(BTW, i am Jenny's alter ego)
I had noticed Jenny, everytime I spoke to her, she seemed almost to gasp, her face flush, but a slight smirk when I would flirt with her.

I was just wondering why you played the female character instead of the M.

Seeing her blush I was thinking, (making sure to keep my calm smooth persona) quick whitted like Rico Suave, slowly he gives her body a long hungry stare, like a wolf salivating over its prey and says, your face is the definition of beauty, your body a fine piece of art, it's you that makes the dress far more beautiful than the designer ever dreamed it could be . You bring out the vernal lust from deep within my soul, yet humble enough to carry it with elegance and grace. ( to himself he thinks, but when she blushed , thar told me exactly how to approach this situation and manipulate it to my advantage, cause you were already on the same path, I can see the hunger in those beautiful, seductive eyes

Waiting outside the building to have a ride with her boss
to meet the client.
1728783752080.png

Back